Victoria Beckham & Harper: Mad For Plaid

Victoria Beckham & Harper: Mad For Plaid

Posh mama Victoria Beckham and her daughter Harper Seven, nearly 7 months, were photographed at the Los Angeles International Airport today (February 7). The fashion designer looked svelte in a plaid skirt and heels, while baby Harper was dressed to impress in a striped/plaid dress and tights.

Victoria is heading to New York City to show her fall collection during Fashion Week. Her line of dresses mirrors her own sophisticated style, described as both “a seamless progression” from her main line and “NOT a second line.”

Victoria and her husband, football star David Beckham, are also parents to sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, and Cruz, 6. Will they add to their brood? In a recent interview, David gushed, “Harper is seven months now. I can’t even look at her without welling up.”

The proud papa added: “After having three boys, you just assume that you’re going to have another boy, but when we got told she was a little girl, it was amazing.”

We might have one more or two more, you never know,” David continued. “We’re not thinking about it yet, but if it happens, great. We’re enjoying the kids as it is. It’s always a thought. I mean, we’re busy people and we’re enjoying the four kids that we’ve got already and we’re lucky, we’re lucky to have four healthy children.”

Filed under: Harper Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: INFphoto.com/FameFlynet

They both look lovely; Harper’s a doll. Stunning outfits on both of them, but perhaps a bit underdressed, considering the rain and the visible wet asphalt. I live in California too, and trust me, the weather isn’t pretty now.

It looks cold and rainy! How about a hat??

They’re on a short walk going from a car to a building. Then to a climate controlled airplane. They’re not going to be lingering outside in the elements. Even the man next to them doesn’t have a coat or hat on. No one’s face including the babes has that “I’m freezing” look.

• Trudi

Yes – it looks rainy and cold. But (maybe) two steps from the car into the airport-building – i think it’s ok to go this “long way” without a coat and a hat….

Oh for god’s sake. If you are cold, you are free to put on a hat. She obviously does not feel the need to. It’s really not your concern how a complete stranger chooses to dress.

• Pippa

Its not that cold in California. 55 to 65 degrees does not warrant a hat. No one in California wears hats in the winter unless it’s a fashion statement or pouring down rain. Its just not that cold here.

Actually my pediatrician and babycenter.com and webmd ALL say that until a baby is 1 year old, all body heat can be lost through the head, which is why wearing a hat is so important. I agree, headbands and bows are cuter, but this is COMMON SENSE. Besides, 55-65 is not warm and cozy for a baby!!

Since Harper was born, i havent seen Victoria with the boys!

• LaKesha

Makes sense, because we seldom see her at all…paparazzi pictures can’t capture a person’s whole life.

• Jeanny

What about all the boys’ soccer games she attended with Harper and David?
      And don’t forget that David and Victoria are amongst the few celebs who go out and about with their kids without a big entourage. They always seem really hands-on and a little baby is normally around mum in the first year.

4. Mimi

Harper is a very average looking baby. Just always dressed up in expensive clothes. I hope Victoria tells her she is smart.

The way she dresses her baby always reminds me of those American Girl dolls!

6. nicoleC

Harper looks so chubby ,/\/\

She often looks like a painting of Madonna with child, with her tragic, downward facing, asymmetrical look.

Why does Rachel Zoe get all the hate, and this woman is idolized? I don’t get it. She’s just as emaciated and she NEVER smiles while holding her kid. These seem to be the top two hater-issues for Zoe.

If I had to guess, Zoe comes across as being mean and snarky. When I’ve heard VB speak, she doesn’t grate on one’s nerves as much and seems much more pleasant. On a more superficial level, Zoe isn’t going to win any beauty contests anytime soon and she looks to be a couple of decades older than Victoria.

• anon

“NEVER smiles while holding her kid” — I’m curious how important is smiling for the creepy, pedophile paps to raising a healthy, well-adjusted child? I’m no Zoe fan, but a few pap shots of her and her kid tell you jack squat about her parenting skills. Photos don’t lie about her emaciated, haggard, old, etc. appearance – she is all of those things – but please, don’t make assumptions about her parenting!!!

My comment had NOTHING to do with either of their parenting skills. Rachel Zoe is routinely crucified for not smiling while holding her baby in photos. Victoria Beckham looks downright depressed constantly, and no one says a word. That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

And to those who think Victoria Beckham doesn’t look emaciated, we’re looking at different photos. This woman’s head is too big for her body now because she’s so skinny.

I will be the firsts ay I dont think that baby is attractive, it looks rather mundane and boring, boring brown eyes and hair, common place. now Shiloh pitt is a cutie…this child is a little porker.