Lourdes Leon: Life In New York

Lourdes Leon: Life In New York

The Material Girl teen, Lourdes Leon, 15, was spotted heading off to school in New York City on Tuesday (February 7).

Lola’s acting classes are paying off as she was cast a part in her famous mama Madonna’s new flick W.E. In a recent interview with MTV News, Madge shared her good intentions for the young actress.

There was a scene where she played Wally as a young girl, and I just kind of dragged her in at the last minute. It was quite unfair of me what I did and what I asked her to do.”

This movie debut was short-lived for the aspiring actress. The Super Bowl Half-time Star had a hand in her daughter’s fate, “I ended up cutting her out of the film. Ruthless, I know. She took it like a champ.”

Continue reading Madonna’s interview at MTV.com.

Filed under: Lourdes Leon,Madonna

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. carrieJ

Hopefully for her she’ll get an education and not waste her time and her life on her moms “movies” which have never really received great reviews.

Her mother’s only really directed one “big” film, which is actually more of a smaller budget arthouse film. It’s received mixed reviews, partly because of it’s director, but the film itself is good and Andrea was brilliant as Wallis.

2. SMH

I hope Lola gets to do what she wants with her life and not feel pressured to do what her mom wants her to do.

on a side note she looks sooo much like her mom just with her dad’s skin tone! She’s beautiful!

3. Anabelle

Yeah, Lourdes had to slog away at acting class to earn her a part in the movie. I don’t think so!

4. Annie123

“Lola’s acting classes are paying off as she was cast a part in her famous mama Madonna’s new flick W.E.” Stupidest thing I heard all day. I’m with you Annabelle.

lol
    agreed!
    perhaps knowing the person in charge helped with her getting the job.

I agree with both of you and after all the bad reviews the movies has gotten, if I were her I would not mentchen I had any part in the movie.

She always looks so unhappy.

Presumably she goes to an elite private school, so I’m wondering why no uniform?

There is so much bitterness in some of the comments. -_- If people don’t like the mother, stop projecting that hate onto her daughter.

Lola is doing what she wants, which is studying theater at a specialized public HS she auditioned for. Madonna didn’t push her into that, she only makes sure Lola focuses on her studies too. Lola also doesn’t like getting her picture taken when she’s at school.

Man, Lourdes is highly privileged. I hope she grows up to appreciate it! I had to study for years to learn three languages, but she had a nanny from a very young age, so it was all natural to her. She has daily lessons, which include piano and dancing. And now, as a teenager, she is designing clothes with her mother amongst other things. How the other half live, eh!!! As one child is born into poverty, another is born into total luxury.

I love madonna and I love her daughter I am concerned by her driver though, it’s like he’s forrcing his way into her, madonna should be careful