Lourdes Leon Shaves Her Head

Lourdes Leon Shaves Her Head

The buzz: Lola has shaved her head!

Leave it to Madonna‘s daughter to try a bold new look! Lourdes ‘Lola’ Leon, 15, was spotted with a new hairdo on her way to school in New York City on Thursday (February 9). Sporting a half-shaved ‘do, the trend-setting teen had her hair up in a bun to show off her edgy style.

Earlier this week, we spotted the gorgeous girl with her full head of hair intact.

Like any normal teenager, Lola has experimented with her hair in the past. In December 2010 she blogged about her hopes to go blue.

I don’t know if any of you saw my hair yet but its mad dark right at the moment. I’m almost sick of it and now I want royal blue hair but not a streak, like my entire head,” Lola wrote. “I’m sure if I get that hair color I’ll be sick of it after about two weeks.”

And as it turned out, mama Madonna did not approve. “I read this blog aloud to my mother and she is sitting here staring at me with no expression on her face, as if she doesn’t approve of it!” Lourdes continued. “So now you all know what I have had to put up with for the past 14 years of my life :D”

Could this be a new Hollywood trend? Earlier this month, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith‘s daughter Willow, 11, also shaved her head.

What do you think of Lola’s new ‘do?

Filed under: Lourdes Leon

Photo credit: Splash News

“Look at me” …. she needs more ATTENTION?? Instead of making herself look better, she makes herself look bad!!

It’s fine. It’s just hair. My son did the same thing when he was 14 but left two circles which he grew into two foot long braids! You can be really innovative with hair.

Shaving your head is all the rage in hipster land at the moment.

Wow .. her head looks really bad. With all the money they have .. you would think she’d own a comb?? Like mother .. like daughter, UNFORTUNATELY!!!

Ugh, get over yourself. She’s a teenager acting like a teenager regardless of who her mother is. I hate when people project things onto this kid like that when she’s just acting like other kids her age. It’s a haircut, not a face tattoo. Her mother was a straight-A student by the way and she earned a full scholarship. I guess in your mind, Willow Smith is an awful person too?

I love madonna and am projecting the same love to her daughter lola, as soon as she doesn’t disown her mother

6. Mary Lee

what’s with kids shaving their heads these days?

7. Anonymous9

It’s not really trend setting if you’re the 4,385,994 teenager to do it.