Name: Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.
Parents: Michael Jackson & Deborah Rowe
Date of Birth: February 13, 1997
Siblings: Paris, 13, & Blanket, 9
- He is most commonly referred to by the name “Prince”
- His godparents are Elizabeth Taylor and Macaulay Culkin
- Prince spent the beginnings of his life wearing a mask in public because his father did not want him to be easily recognized
- Prince & his siblings tragically lost their father in 2009
- Since that loss, they have been in the custody of their paternal grandmother Katherine Jackson
- Currently, Prince attends school with hopes of becoming a music producer
“Prince likes electronics. He can hook up about anything. He also likes karate. And all of the kids are musically talented. I truly believe that God blessed this family with the gift of music to make people happy all over the world. If they want to become performers, that’s fine with me and my mom, but they also have to get an education.” – uncle Marlon Jackson on his late brother’s children.
“This, right here, is his lifetime achievement award. This is what he strived to get, and this is what we are giving him now.” – Prince on his father after memorializing him with his famous sequined glove and a pair of his dancing shoes.