Beyoncé Is A “Totally Doting” Mother

Beyoncé Is A "Totally Doting" Mother

It’s only been a little over a month since megastar Beyoncé, 30, welcomed her first child Blue Ivy Carter with her rapper hubby Jay Z but it seems as though the Love On Top songstress has taken to motherhood quite well.

Since giving birth to her darling daughter, the self-proclaimed workaholic has been hibernating in the couple’s New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft nursing baby Blue.

“She has been totally doting on Blue,” an inside source reveals to Us Weekly. “She’s up whenever the baby’s up!”

“She’s enjoying this time off,” the source adds.

The power couple recently decided to debut their gorgeous daughter via a rather untraditional route – online.

The Knowles-Carters posted five intimate family shots heir newborn – already sporting a head of long black hair – and issued the statement,

We welcome you to share in our joy. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this beautiful time in our lives, The Carter family.”

Filed under: Beyonce,Celebrity Moms

Photo credit: Tmblr

1. Anonymous 2

Good for her for taking this time to devote to her child! Many of us rush back to the rat race. I plan to take as much time as possible whenever I have children.

2. Susan

Bey is glowing! she looks so happy and Blue is such a sweet sweet baby…enjoy motherhood!

I’m sorry, because she has so far taken a month off and is nursing that makes her super mom?!! That just makes her NORMAL!!

^^ Seriously…WHAT about that baby looks white? Name one thing. I am beyonce’s complexion, and my husband is waay darker. Both my girls are my exact skin colour and he most definitely is their father. Get a clue.

Looking at THAT child, anyone with a brain knows Jay Z is NOT the father. That baby looks white.

6. anonymous

I love how they just have to state that she has been “hibernating in the couple’s New York mansion and $6.85 million Tribeca loft”. Why can’t they simply say that she has been hibernating at home?