Leah Messer & Her Beauty Pageant Pretties

Leah Messer & Her Beauty Pageant Pretties

Teen Mom Leah Messer took her 2-year-old twin girls Aleeah and Aliannah to a kids beauty pageant competition last Saturday (February 11) in Charleston, West Virginia.

Her fiancé Jeremy Calvert wasn’t there because he had to work. However ex-husband Corey Simms did show up to support his daughters. The girls each won a trophy after their performance. Aliannah got one for the prettiest smile while Aleeah won for prettiest eyes.

The 19-year-old reality star is back on Twitter after taking a break.

She recently wrote: “Hey Ya’ll!! Im back! Needed a small break! Happy V-Day! Cant believe its the season finale, who’s ready!? How is everyone!?”

She also added, “Thanks everyone for the support during the season and before, means a lot! Break was def needed but so happy to be back!”

Filed under: Leah Messer

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. Anabelle

I feel so bad for these girls. They’re given stupid sound-a-like names, are always dressed the same, now they’re in pageants. Poor things are going to grow up like superficial blow-up dolls with no sense of individuality.

• Anon

Yes I agree… and why Oh Why does this site feel the need to post anything on or about these ignorant teen moms? I looked at the article because it’s just such a sad circumstance-to see a disabled baby being raised by such ignorant parents. Stop posting anything about them and any of there poor unfortunate children!

This comment is offensive and seems ignorant. Have you watched them raise their kids? It’s obvious both of the parents want the best for their children even with all of their struggles. And if you’re referring to them living in West Virginia, I still find your comment smacking of ignorance and unwarranted judgment.

• Anon

Why comment on others comments if you are too ignorant to respect the opinions of others? And where do you see ANY mention of West Virginia? I am not going to blame an entire State for two ignorant teenagers. No I DO NOT watch the stupid MTV show on ignorant teens getting knocked up…Unfortunately, these news articles come out and Dr Drew specials and unsuspecting people are subjected to this crap as it spills out…You don’t like what I have to say…DON”T READ IT!

You looked at this article because you like the gossip, and I’m sure you watch the show, too.

Get off your “I’m better than this” high horse.

I know they call one twin Gracie, her middle name. I think they call the other twin Ali.

They were in a pageant for a charity event.

16 and Pregnant and fits the criteria for Toddlers and Tiaras. What a mother.

4. Arabella

The girls are adorable.I love the name Aliannah.

Shocker she enters them in beauty pageants at 2yr old…. Trashy trasherson! She is ugly inside and out… Poor girls.

6. MeganCarter

I feel they will have a sense of individuality, one has a disability, and they look completely different. A lot of parents of twins have their kids dressed similarly. My brothers, (twins), were only dressed alike when we had family pictures, but the multiples group my family belonged to when I grew up had a TON of kids that were dressed the same. If you watch their show they are typically not dressed the same. Where they are from pageants are a normal thing, and their names are just spelled differently then we are used to seeing them. Another common thing you will see with teen moms, creating individuality with differently spelled names. I see Leah as being just like every other mom, doing the best for her kids as she sees it, even if it is something 20 years from now they might regret. You don’t go into a parent being perfect at everything.

7. SMH

What twins don’t dress alike for the first few years? I have twin nephews and they were fraternal but still dressed alike for atleast 3 yrs of their lives until they started developing their own styles and personalities!

I think that they are very good to the girls. They’ve gotten so big! I am not for beauty pageants I think kids should be kids. Hopefully we won’t see them on a future epi of Toddler’s and Tiara’s!!

I never really been a big fan of Leah but in no shape or form do I think of her or Corey as bad parents! I had an abusive childhood and when I was not being abused I was being neglected. These two people, although young, are definitely not bad parents by any means. It is clear that they both want the best for their girls even though they might be a bit naive at times.