Report: Baby No. 5 On The Way For Lil Wayne

Report: Baby No. 5 On The Way For Lil Wayne

Reportedly, Lil Wayne, 29, had two reasons to celebrate on Valentine’s Day. According to Media Take Out, the rap superstar proposed to his girlfriend, who is also expecting his fifth child.

The Lollipop hitmaker – who has four children with four different women – reportedly popped the question to cocktail waitress Dhea on Tuesday.

A representative for the 29-year-old father-of-four has yet to comment on the reports, but sources tell MediaTakeOut.com Dhea is carrying the singer’s fifth child.

Lil Wayne’s first child, daughter Reginae, was born when he was 15-years-old to his high school sweetheart Antonia ‘Toya’ Carter. Weezy is also dad to three sons. He welcomed Neal with singer Nivea in November 2009, son Lennox with actress Lauren London in September 2009 and a third, unidentified woman gave birth to Dwayne Carter III in 2008.

Filed under: Lil Wayne

Photo credit: Splash News

1. NYC Mommy

5 kids with 5 different mothers… wow a real role model…

2. Helen

his shoes are HUGE!

3. SMH

Sounds like a real winner!

4. Janna

The problem isn’t JUST him, in fact, I’d say the problem isn’t even MOSTLY him. The problem is the woman who are willing to have unprotected sex with him, because they see dollar signs or enjoy the attention of a ‘famous’ person, or whatever reason they do what they do.

Let’s face it, both parties get something out of every relationship. We know what he’s getting. We know what she’s getting. It’s a free country.

• NYC Mommy

Janna- while I totally agree wtih most of your points… Hood rats who run around trying to get themselves a money baby are gross and so are the men who date them. Men need to take control of birth control. I still have issue with men/women having some many kids with some many different men/women. I does nothing to promote the family unit. A child is a wonderful thing and hopefully before people get pregnant perhaps they should form an emotional bond, get to really know each other on a deeper level and make a commitment to each other (not necessarily marriage) so relationship may last more than 9 month of the pregnancy….

5. Anabelle

Five kids, five woman. To be honest I don’t even see how he managed to convince one woman to sleep with him as he’s hardly a looker. I can only assume the money did all the talking.

He needs a vasectomy.

7. anonymous

The young men looking up to people like Lil’ Wayne and the young women looking up to people like Kim Kardashian. What a wonderful world we are living in.

8. Anonymous9

Congratulations?

Nicer, more respectable people struggle with infertility. Not this romeo. Something’s wrong with this world.

10. anonymous

he should have been sterilized a long time ago….it should be illegal to pass on those nasty, fugly genes.

• Trina

well all his kids are actually cute and well taken care of…. the worse part is that by now he knows HOW to have a baby and these multiple kids are no accident. It kinda narcissistic if u ask me.. sick

people are just haters! not everyone is perfect and y does it matter if anyone doesnt think he is a looker does it always have 2 b about looks thts the real issue in this world.

Everyone talking bout kids and baby mamas did anyone notice he’s wearing a cheetah jacket???he’s definetly changed his style….maybe his lolipop song was a message to his terrible clothing…fruit boy.

13. Susannah

He’s like the stray cat that I adopted, he fathered 3 litters before I was finally able to catch him and have him neutered!

His child with Lauren London is named Cameron not Lennox… She has stated this many times.

15. Anonymous 2

I just don’t get it. Especially after two of them were pregnant at the same time.

16. Ashley

This may sound horrible, but if anybody is the posterboy for why vasectomies are a good thing, it’s this guy. HE NEEDS ONE. I feel bad for his kids.

17. to me he is the worlds cutist man,for me no ing that he has another kid makes him finer.

18. i love him noing he has another kid on the way makes him finer.

Ok it seems to me that he gets sex with whoever he wants to score with at anytime and he’s hardly handsome I really don’t know and don’t wanna know how it happened but he should get a vasectomy before he has 10 children with 10 different woman!…

Ok it seems to me that he scores with whoever he wants to score with at anytime and he’s hardly handsome I really don’t know and don’t wanna know how it happened but he should get a vasectomy before he has 10 children with 10 different woman!…