Jessica Alba Shares A Haven Milestone

Jessica Alba Shares A Haven Milestone

Any parent will tell you that their baby’s mastering of a new skill is cause for celebration, and Jessica Alba is no exception. The Spy Kids star is in New York for Fashion Week and shared some exciting news with Us Weekly at Michael Kors’ on Wednesday (February 15).

“She’s starting to roll over,” Jessica gushed about her six-month-old’s latest milestone. “She’s just the best!”

Everyone took notice, and pregnant Jessica Simpson even gave a shoutout to her pal via Twitter. “New goal: look like Jessica Alba after baby!” she wrote. “Job well done, lady!”

Jessica appreciated the props for her hard work. “OMG! You’re so sweet!” she tweeted back to Jessica. “Thanks, hon!”

Filed under: Haven Garner Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: Fame/Flynet

Awww, baby Haven looks just like her Danish grandmother!

I think someone needs to flag this comment as offensive, stupid and redundant.

i don’t always click to see comments on articles, but now I do only for every jessica article to see whether the “danish grandmother” comment has been posted. Surely every time, without a doubt here it is.

They must just be trolling, because in this picture you can’t even see her face! She could look like Mick Jagger and we wouldn’t know.

Jessica and Jennifer Garner are the best celebrity moms.

3. SMH

6 months old and rolling over? She should be on the verge of sitting up on her own. Many babies roll over at 3-4 months of age. Guess those rolly polly legs are getting in the way LOL

Gee, you’re right. Her baby must be retarded and deformed. How idiotic of her to expect anything else considering she’s such a horrible person.

//sarcasm

She is a beautiful baby and hooray for the healthy sight of a little chub on a baby who is too young to be mobile! Congrats to all those babies you know who rolled over so early, however 6 months is completely normal! In fact my son didn’t roll over until 7 months but he also crawled at 7 months. All babies are v different and all are normal. I think this is a lovely family and it’s fab how involved the parents are.

my niece didn’t roll over until she was 6 months, she could sit with support but not for long

My son rolled over both ways at 3 months. It’s a little weird that she’d pronounce it all over the press like it’s some big thing when actually she should feel a little odd about how late her daughter is. Most babies roll over by 4-5 months. Jessica never seemed liked the smartest bag of rocks. Oh, and yes, let’s proclaim Stefani as the best cause what other mom bleaches there young sons hair for show?!? Gag me…

Pronounce it all over the press? You idiot. She was at an event where they asked her what was new with her baby! And on top of that nonsense, you want her to be EMBARRASSED that her baby didn’t roll over when yours did? Your poor children. I hope they don’t shame you too much through your life, like if they don’t speak two languages by the age of two or something.

“The proud mom of two – she and hubby Cash Warren are also parents to Honor, 3 – recently showed off her svelte bikini bod during a getaway to Mexico in January, a mere five months after giving birth.”

this is funny to me, cause as soon as my son was out the Dr said, “look, you’re ready for a bikini right now!”

and I was, cause I worked out every day and gained 20 lbs of baby and muscle. walked out with my regular jeans zip and my stomach flat. we need to stop propogating this idea that it is rare and crazy for a women to be in fit shape immediately after a baby. My good friend was the same way….maybe if we show more examples it will encourage people to stay healthy and fit instead of relying on a myth of eating for two (and not maintaining exercise) that came from the dark ages.

You are so full of it. Maybe you did walk out of the hospital with your regular jeans zipped up, but that IS absolutely rare. You can take that as flattery, if that’s what you’re looking for.

This post wasn’t about you, but good job being able to twist it into an opportunity for pompous bragging.

Your post is condescending, but your point is accurate.

In the last ten years, I can think of only TWO women I know that maintained an exercise program while they were pregnant. No surprise, these were the two women that had the least problems with “baby weight”.

The rest used the “eating for two” nonsense and “oh, my feet hurt” endlessly. Then they talk about what pregnancy does to your body and how hard it is to lose the weight. Uh, no.

thanks