Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman: Proud Parents

Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman: Proud Parents

Emmy Award-winning actor Danny DeVito and wife, Cheers alum Rhea Perlman, looked so proud alongside their daughter Lucy, 28, at the world premiere of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax in Universal City, Calif. on Sunday (February 19). Danny stars as the Lorax, a grumpy yet charming miniature orange creature with a moustache.

Following in her famous parents’ footsteps, Lucy is an up-and-coming actress, having appeared in numerous television shows and films. She recently costarred with her proud papa in the hit TV show It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Danny and Rhea – who just celebrated 30 years of marriage – are also parents to daughter Grace, 26, and son Jacob, 24.

Filed under: Danny DeVito,Rhea Perlman

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Ruby&Lucymomma

She is super cute!

p.s. Lol! Danny such a dad in crocs

2. anonymous

What a sweet family.

3. Anabelle

28!? lol. When I saw the pictures I thought she was half that age! x

4. Susannah

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of their children before. Lucy is really cute, she looks like both her parents!

Nice to see a couple in Hollywood who has made it to 30 years of marriage!!!

Every couple in Hollywood could take a lesson from these two! They’ve stayed together because they’ve kept their private life PRIVATE and never resorted to parading it in magazines to raise their popularity. They are a GREAT couple and their children are obviously beautiful and well-adjusted!

Rhea looks like Jennifer Grey in 10 years.

8. lolz

They are a short family.

9. Judith Jarvis

I worked with Danny and Rhea for years at Paramount. I have always loved them and have respect for their family values. I remember when they started a day care center at Paramount so they could be close to their children. They have really grown up since I last saw them. It is hard to believe I have been retired from Paramount Security for 20 years. God bless you guys.