Names: Eden & Savannah Mahoney
Parents: Marcia Cross & Tom Mahoney
Date of Birth: February 20, 2007
Siblings: Just each other!
- Eden & Savannah were born in Los Angeles, Calif.
- They are are fraternal twins
- Mama Marcia was put on bed rest approx. a month or so before the girls were born due to pre-eclampsia
- Eden & Savannah arrived shortly before Marica’s 45th birthday via emergency c-section
- They were both baptized at Trinity Episcopal Church
“I love it and from the moment I could, I said ‘wear what you want’ and one of them would never touch a dress and one of them is like ‘give me the fluffy sweater. One does karate and the other does ballet. It’s amazing they get along so well, they’re so different.” – Marcia on how different her girls are from each other.
“I’m crazy about them. I’m exhausted, challenged, but happy.” – Marcia on being mom to her two darling daughters.
“Are you kidding? It’s a miracle I have these two daughters. Your forties is not the time to be thinking about getting pregnant. I didn’t have time to be scared. It all happened so quicky but it worked out and I love being a mother.” – Marcia on being the “poster girl” for older moms.
“People are always surprised because my character on the show seems perfect, she has it all together, and I’m the opposite. I struggle like every other mother, and I’m constantly trying to figure out how to do it better or to cut myself some slack when something’s not exactly right.” – Marcia on the challenges of motherhood.