Happy 10th Birthday Blanket Jackson!

Happy 10th Birthday Blanket Jackson!

Name: Prince ‘Blanket’ Michael Jackson II

Parents: Michael Jackson

Date of Birth: February 21, 2002

Siblings: Prince, 15, & Paris, 13

Facts:

• He is commonly referred to as ‘Blanket’
  • Blanket was carried by a surrogate mother
  • On November 20, 2002, daddy Michael caused a widespread uproar when he brought his newborn son onto the balcony of his Berlin hotel room and, as fans stood below, draped a cloth loosely over Blanket’s face and briefly extended him over a railing, four stories about ground level.
  • Michael went through great lengths to conceal his children’s appearance in public. As a result, Blanket and his siblings were often seen wearing masks, scarves, and shawls over their faces when they were out.
  • His godfather is Mark Lester, star of the 1968 movie Oliver
  • Blanket & his siblings tragically lost their father in 2009
  • Since that loss, they have been in the custody of their paternal grandmother Katherine Jackson

Quotes:

“It’s an expression I use with my family, I say, ‘You should blanket me … you should blanket her with something, meaning a blanket is a blessing, it’s a way of showing love and caring.” – Michael on how son received his nickname.

“As soon as you turn your back, he shoots at you and you’re left soaking wet.” – uncle Jermaine Jackson on his nephew being the prankster of the family and toting a water gun around.

“Blanket adored [Michael's songs]. He could easily be the next Michael Jackson. He loved to dance with his dad and Michael taught him to do the moonwalk.” – A family friend, on Blanket’s love for his father’s music.

Filed under: Birthdays,Blanket Jackson

Photo credit: Facebook

he is Marlon Brandos grandson
    his father was MJ bodyguard

He is NOT Brando’s Grandson. His Father is not
      MJ Bodyguard. He is MJ’s Kid and had long fingers and toes like MJ and a Large Belly Button.

Actually, it was his dermatologist.

• Stop Spreading Garbage

Actually Blanket is Michael Jackson’s son. Blanket looks at lot like Michael did at the same age. You must be blind if you don’t see the resemblance.

I look a lot like Kate Hudson – do you think she’s my mother?

• Stop Spreading Garbage

I don’t really get the point of this comment tbh but let me put it this way, I find it very unlikely that Michael would have used donor sperm and end up with a kid that looks exactly like him, and the rest of the Jackson family.

And just to add MJ’s eldest son, Prince, also has a Vitiligo(the skin disease MJ suffered from), which is a hereditary autoimmune disease. People with autoimmune diseases cannot donate sperm.

WHy doesn’t ‘Blanket’ have ‘Afro’ type hair? To me ‘Blanket’ looks Latin-American not African-American. Maybe his mother is Latin. I hope Blanket’s mother comes forward, it must be really tough growing up not knowing who your mother is. Michael might be the real Daddy, or he could of cloned himself in some way, the technology is out there. Uri Geller talked about this!
      Only Michael Jackson knows the truth and sadly he was murdered. Michael’s private life is his own business. But it’s all very interesting!

• Louis

Frank Cascio stated that Michael Jackson and him looked through a catalog of women to choose to be the mother of Prince (Blanket) Jackson. He said that Michael was taken aback by a Latin women with brown hair.

• Irishgirl

No! Frank Cascio did not say that!

This is EXACTLY, (Word for word) what frank states in his book – which I have:

I flipped through the pages until the photo of one younger woman caught my eye. “This is the one” I said. I liked her eyes and her skin tone. She had beautiful black hair. The bio said that she was part Italian and part Spanish.

“You just like here because she’s Italian”, Michael said, seemingly to dismiss my choice. But there was more to her than her Italian roots. She sounded like someone Michael would like. Describing herself, she said, “I’m a positive person. I see the good in people. I’m not judgmental ….I’m very spiritual, do awareness work, and read a ton of books.” I knew a match when I saw one, and ultimately she was the one he picked, he said, “Let’s do it,” and I called the doctor to give him the woman’s donor ID number.

Excerpt from Frank Cascio’s book: My Friend Michael – page 201.

• Debbie

There is nothing Hispanic about Blanket he is part Italian.

Are you saying ‘Blanket’ is part Italian not Spanish? It’s sad ‘Blanket’ doesn’t look African-American, with afro type hair. Some say ‘Blanket’ looks Indian or maybe even Arabic. I wonder if he has Native American Indian blood in him?
          I wonder if they cloned some of Michael’s DNA or one of his brothers DNA.

• Ashley

Michael has Native American ancestry on both sides. He also has Caucasian heritage, and Katherine has asian heritage somewhere along the line. There is an old picture from the 70s of Michael at a family reunion, and one of his cousins in the picture looks EXACTLY like Blanket. Same skin tone, same hair texture, and it was long.

Blanket’s mother is a Mexican nurse called ‘Helena’. Blanket’s real father is unknown. It’s not clear who donated the sperm. Alvin Malnik said he did, but I don’t trust him or Dr. Arnold Klein or that English bodyguard dude called Matt.
          La Toya Jackson said Blanket is Hispanic.

• Ashley

You’re repeating tabloid gossip. It was never confirmed that his mother was a Mexican Nurse named Helena. Al Malnik never said he was the father. In fact, he denied it. We don’t know who his mother is, but look at a photo of Michael at age 10 and look at Blanket. Same eyes, same smile, same nose, same bone structure. The ONLY differences are the hair and the skin. There is some serious denial going on around here if you think Blanket looks nothing like Michael.

It’s a sad world we live in when people won’t take a man’s word, his family’s word, or his children’s word for it that he was the biological father. Even family friends have said they didn’t know but that it was obvious by looking at them that they are Michael’s. The boys, who according to tabloid reports, are not even biologically related at all, looked VERY much alike at young ages. Look at Prince age 4 compared to Blanket age 4. Same face. Same eyes. Don’t let Prince’s blonde hair fool you. He was a natural brunette. Born with black hair like Blanket.

Have you read Frank Casico’s book? I think he talks about the Mexican nurse being Blanket’s mother in his book. Is it true Katherine Jackson has some Chinese or Japanese blood?
            Matt Fiddes is the English bodyguard who might be Blanket’s bio father. Blanket’s straight long hair, cheek bones, facial structure and teeth are different to Michael Jackson when he was a boy. But Blanket’s eyes, nose, skin, hands and body are similar to Michael Jackson when he was a boy.
            I heard Michael Jackson may have been infertile or he didn’t use his own sperm because he didn’t want his children looking like his father Joe Jackson. But I’m not sure about this. Can Blanket sing? Is he musical? I heard Blanket can dance quite good.

• nicole

I know who blanket’s mother is and his biological father, I also know his real blood brother. ready or not hear I come with the truth. blanket’s mother is Estelle evans, biological father is Giles evans, his brother who looks just like him who is 7 years older than him is Elliot Evans, mj loved Elliot evans bc he sang his songs and things, ” i’ll be there” Blanket’s real biological family lives in Coventry, United Kindom, outside the U.S. Mj chose blanket’s parents purposely so they could never tell who blankets real parents are .

• nicole

• Realitycheck

Blanket is the biological son of a White sperm donor, and a Mexican American mother, who is located in the San Diego area. Both donors have Native American blood, so Blanket is being brought up to cherish his heritage by maintaining his long hair. Also, Prince, and Paris are not full siblings: Prince’s sperm donor is Dr. Arnold Klein, whose family also suffers from Vitiligo I understand. Paris’s sperm donor has yet to be discovered, but some say she is Mark Lester’s kid. However, one thing is for sure, not one of the children would be here, if not for Michael, and I thank him for bringing 3 beautiful kids into the world. Biological doesn’t matter, he will always be their dad.

2. Elle

Does anyone know if they actually refer to him as Blanket, or is he called something else now that he’s getting older?

I will feel even worse for him than I already do if people actually call him Blanket.

• anonymous

Well they cant call him by his name because that’s what they call the oldest son. This whole name situation is so messed up. And where does the “II” come from in blankets name???

‘Blanket’ is still known as ‘Blanket’. Maybe when he is older he will change his name? Blanket can’t call himself Prince because of his older brother.
      Do you know if Blanket is ‘Puerto Rican’?
      Michael Jackson had a wider nose than Blanket does, when he was a boy. Also Michael had thicker lips, different cheek bones, darker skin and ‘afro’ hair when he was a boy and Michael had a more square shaped face. I wish we could know the truth about who Blanket’s bio parents are. It’s frustrating.

Blanket also has different teeth to Michael Jackson. I think when Blanket is older, if he has plastic surgery he could turn himself into looking like Michael Jackson. If Blanket has musical talent he could be the next Michael Jackson. Happy Birthday Blanket!

3. shadowmia

The older Blanket gets, the more he resembles Michael when he was Blanket’s age — so cute & would be even cuter if he’d chop off that long hair. It was great when he was younger but out of place now that he’s 10. Growin up fast, same as his siblings. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLANKET!!

• PattyB

I totally agree, the more older Blanket gets the more he looks like Michael. Those beautiful brown eyes are unmistakenly MJ’s!

Happy Birthday Prince Michael II !!!

He is Michael jackson’s son… now shush.

Happy Birthday Blanket!! Such a cute lil boy.

5. Anabelle

I’m guessing that “Blanket adored Michael’s sons” should be “Blanket adored Michael’s songs.” lol. That had me confused for a minute!

Originally Blanket’s Godfather was a Man named Al Malnik. Mark Lester was NEVER Confirmed to be His Replacement. Lester Said Paris was his Bio Kid, proved a Lie by Lester’s Ex-Wife online, Lester was not in MJ’s Life until Paris was almost two years old. Lester is part of a Group of People claiming Parentage and Are Liars and tied to Firpo Carr, Dr. Susan Etok, and Six Others for Money and profit. Lester Claims to be Godfather of ALL MJ’s
    Kids, but, MacCauley Culkin was the Godfather of Paris and
    Prince. I knew MJ 31 years and Several around 32 people ended up on MJ’s
    Enemies List, Lester was One of Them.

Courtney, I didn’t know you followed the Jacksons too?

Can you write your comment in English next time?

• Anonymous9

Seek help.

Mark Lester had been in Michael Jackson’s life since about 1980, they have been friends for years. Michael Jackson loved Mark Lester and Mark’s family. Mark Lester has children of his own. Michael Jackson loved the film “Oliver”. Michael Jackson related to Mark Lester because he was a child actor.
      Not sure who are Michael Jackson’s children’s Godparents but Mark Lester might be one of them. Dame Elizabeth Taylor might be. Also Barry Gibb and Nicole Ritchie?

It’s spelt “Nicole Richie”. And yes Nicole Richie, Barry Gibb, Mark Lester, Elizabeth Taylor and “Macaulay Culkin” may very well be Godparents.
        Not sure about the Brando family and Debbie Rowe’s friend.
        Michael Jackson loved the film “Oliver!”.

‘F. Marc Schaffel’ is Debbie Rowe’s friend and I don’t think he is one of the Godparents. Diana Ross might be one of the Godparents. Also Miko Brando might be one of the Godparents. Nicole Richie is Lionel Richie’s adopted daughter. Nicole Richie was friends with Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson fell out with Alvin ‘Al’ Malnik so I’m not sure he is one of the Godparents. Also Dr. Arnold ‘Arnie’ Klein might not be one of the Godparents.

Mark Lester was a close friend of Michael Jackson from 1982 until Jackson’s death in 2009, and Michael Jackson chose him to be godfather to the children. In August 2009, Lester gave an interview to the British tabloid newspaper ‘News of the World’, claiming that he could be the biological father of ‘Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson’, the late singer’s daughter. Mark Lester claimed to have been a sperm donor for Jackson in 1996, and announced that he was willing to take a paternity test to determine whether he was the father.
      He stated in a video interview for the newspaper that his motivation, as godfather of the children, was that he had not been allowed contact with them since Jackson’s death: “It’s very, very upsetting not being able to see all those children; they’re my godchildren, and I love them dearly.”
      Brian Oxman, former lawyer for the Jackson family, rejected the claim in a television interview, stating, “The thing I always heard from Michael was that Michael was the father of these children, and I believe Michael.”

Blanket Jackson is Referred to as MJ’s “Blanket of Love”. He is not Related to Brando nor is He MJ’s Body Guard’s Son. He is
    MJ’s Son, he has his Large
    Eyes, Wide Shoulders, Longish legs, huge belly button, long fingers and toes and Personality.

Anonymous: Whatever happened to Malnik’s relationship w/ MJ? I’ve heard conflicting, dubious reports. Did they have a falling out? I hate to think that so many in Michael’s life abandoned him ~~ or did Michael remove himself, or remove Malnik? Please help.

• Linda Adams

Al Malnik Had MJ and MJ’s kids to His Home. While there MJ Overheard a Phone Call Between Malnik and Tommy Mottola. Also, During 2003 Malnik Tried to, as Blanket’s Godfather Get Custody of Him, He Failed.

what a smile!

10. Blanket-Jackson.com

HBD to him! hes so adorable!

Michael Jackson did want to make see his son to his fans, he did NOT brought him over the balcony.

Blanket did NOT love to dance with his father, he did NOT teach him to do the moonwalk, he did NOT want a his replicant and he is not, leave him alone.

Jeez these 3 kids do not look they have any afr amer blood in them… If u think they r mj’s biological children then you need to go back to high school and learn about genetics!

I think you are the one who needs to go back to school and learn about genetics as biracial children can look exactly as these children do. There are plenty of biracial couples who have caucasian looking children or african-american looking children, heck there’s even African-american couples who have caucasian looking children and vice-versa as no person is 100% anything really. I think all his kids look biracial, especially the two youngest.

And really why would Michael Jackson lie about the paternity of his kids? One of the main reasons he split up with Lisa-Marie Presley is because he wanted his own kids, and she wasn’t sure if she wanted any more kids. If he just wanted “white kids” as people are implying he would of just stayed with her as she already had two young children of her own.

• just sayin'

off the top of my head- nahla and hank baskett are both darker than these kids are and their parents (hank senior and halle are both fairly light mixed race kids if I’m not mistaken).. when these 3 kids were babies, they were lilly white- I highly doubt an african american father could produce such snow white children… if MJ wanted all the speculation about whether or not he is their father, he shouldve taken a DNA test and told everyone to STFU.. the fact that he didnt is questionable enough… I’m in no way implying he wasnt a loving dad to them, but I’d be willing to bet he is not their biological father

Why would Michael Jackson take a DNA test? Why would he care if YOU are willing to be he is not their biological father? Why would he care if ANYTHING thought that?

I don’t care if you think my kids are biological mine. Why would you care if his were?

Believe it or not, I know it’s hard, but most people couldn’t care less if those kids were his biologically.

• Ashley

If you think you know anything about these kids, you need to have a seat. These KIDS identify as biracial. I think they know themselves better than you do. Who are you to say these kids are wrong? SHUT UP.

What does “identify as biracial” really mean? They check off black *and* white on their doctor’s forms? How does being biracial really affect anyone’s day to day life?

• All4Truth

You the one the needs to go back to high school and re-learn genetics. Ignorance may be bliss but folly is not .

• charles

you must be a fool for this comment … who do those kids look like … am sure you didn’t pay so much attention to your teacher when you were been taught Genetics .. because i can see you don’t know the common factors of Genetics

13. Ashley

Happy Birthday, Prince! My wishes for you this year are that you celebrate your birthday with your big brother and sister and the rest of your family. I imagine it can’t be easy for you to grow up without your father, but just keep your head up, be proud of who you are, be proud that you had a daddy who loved you very much, be proud that you have a big brother and big sister who love you very much and seem to be very protective of you. I hope that you three stick together and remain close, and my biggest wish of all is that people will just stop talking about your heritage, given than they don’t know any of what they are talking about. I hope that you keep your head up and stay strong and don’t listen to people tell you you aren’t who you think you are. YOU know who you are, and don’t let anybody tell you different. Nobody knew your dad like you did.

Happy 10th. May your life be blessed with many more happy birthdays, and just remember that you can ONLY be yourself. Don’t let anyone put you down.

blanket may have some resemblance to mj, but i still wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t his dna

as for the other two? there’s no way. those kids have no black in them and look NOTHING like him whatsoever. i can’t believe they haven’t picked up on it by now- esp given how they were born and everything. not exactly normal

• anonymous

Maybe they do know, I’m sure they’ve asked about it. If they don’t know they’ll find out eventually. The family shouldn’t lie to them, there’s nothing wrong with the way they were concieved, Michael is still their father no matter what.
      But you’re right, there’s no doubt he’s not the biological father and people who claim to believe he is are either in denial or like to argue. They have zero black features…sure that’s possible in about 1 out of 1000 mixed race births….but for 2 kids in a row to be 100% white? I don’t think so. And where is this so called vertiligo in Prince coming from? I’ve never seen it.
      Plus Michael hated himself, he would never want to have kids who could possibly look like him. He tore his nose apart he hated it so much, he wouldn’t pass that on.

15. Ashley

It’s amazing to me how people have no respect for three innocent kids and have no maturity whatsoever, so they completely ruin a positive birthday thread with paternity speculation. THESE KIDS identify as Jacksons. The kids themselves have said that Michael was their biological father, and IMO, NONE of us have the right to say they are not. Michael and Debbie both consistently maintained that he was the bio father, and believe it or not, these kids were born and raised Jacksons. At the end of the day, THE ONLY THING that matters is WHO took care of them, WHO loved them, WHO was their father. DNA doesn’t matter one little bit.

Shame on you people for being so immature and cruel. Give it up. These kids could care less what you think of their parentage. Michael Jackson was their father in every way that counts. Even if a DNA test were done and proved he wasn’t, that wouldn’t change a thing. They would still be his kids legally and emotionally. GROW UP people. Why don’t you worry about your own kids and stop spewing hatred toward three innocent children.

• charles

Ashley i am really happy to see a very plain and decent talk for these globally dominant issue , i wish the whole world would see things the way you mentioned it would have been better .. for God’s sake these kids are too small to start hearing weird speculations about their unmeaning full hereditary topics .. if M.J was a normal being would this whole issue go this far ? it wont so why are we all more concern about M.J’s personal life it matters less to us because we all have our own kids to show more concerns for and we should stop researching on topics like M.J’s children Bio parents.. its so obvious the world never rest on M.J’s issues even after life … we should for once consider his peaceful bosom now .. he needs nothing more than praises for a job well done while in earth .. he is ot suppose to hear about our rumors about the true nature of his children parentage … I BELIEVE HE KNOWS BETTER, AND KNOW HE IS NO MORE ..
      we should let things be for good ..

thanks Ashley your words really inspired me to give this long speech .. i appreciate you a lot ..

16. Courtney

Happy birthday Mini Michael . I wish you well in life. The paternity issue I’m so sick of it now ,the older this kid get the more he looks like Michael oh well get over it.

This is Michaels bio.. child.

• Ashley

Of course he is. However, so are the other two. Considering the eldest has vitiligo (confirmed by himself, his family, etc.) and it’s hereditary and only .5 to 1% of the world’s population has it, that’s more than enough for me. Also considering the eldest looks like his father, his great grandfather, two of his cousins…that’s more than enough, too.

Blanket is the spitting image of Michael as a child. Hair texture and skin tone are not everything. If that’s the case, Beyonce’s child couldn’t be her or Jay’s, Monroe and Moroccan couldn’t be Mariah’s or Nick’s. Paula Patton’s son could not be hers. It goes on and on and on.

Michael actually did have a DNA test for his children. He stated so when they were born. I remember reading the statement he released about it. But just like his vitiligo, people still demand that it is not true. In 5 years the media will be full of statements about how much those kids look like their father. Prince has his father’s eyes , big hands and broad shoulders. He has his father’s laugh, too.
    Little PMJ II looks exactly like his dad. Paris has darker skin and kinky hair that she seems to straighten. Get over it. They are his children and he was a good and normal loving parent to them. Let the witch hunt end already and let those kids live in peace.

• Ashley

Actually, the Associated Press (I believe) spoke about a DNA test done while Debbie was pregnant with Prince. I guess he and Debbie weren’t “exclusive” at the time and wanted to be sure that everything was in order. Why would he need a DNA test done on a child that was not created using his own sperm? LOL..makes no sense.

I don’t really care what anyone says. Everyone out there who says he isn’t their father isn’t as close to Michael as his kids were. The kids themselves, especially Paris, have said that they are 100% Jackson blood. Who are we to tell them they are wrong? People need to put aside racial hangups and the like and understand that, hey, MAYBE Michael was telling the truth after all!

Blanket is Michael’s son, that’s all people needs to know, because other than that it’s NOBODY damn business!!

Happy Birthday sweet Blanket! I wish you the best.

Blanket looks like Christian Brando.

• Ashley

LOL, in what way, shape or form does he look like Christian Brando? He looks like Michael as a small child. We could go round and round with this, but it’s pointless.

In an astonishing interview Debbie Rowe mother of Prince and Paris Jackson said she was artificially inseminated by an anonymous sperm donor.

So this prove once and for all Prince and Paris Jackson are not Michael Jackson’s bio children? If Debbie Rowe their mother said so.

• Ashley

This never happened. Almost as soon as the interview was put on News of the World’s website, Debbie and her lawyer stepped in and said it was completely fabricated. The story was removed from the website, and as we all know, News of the World is no more. Debbie never said he wasn’t the biological father.

I replied and I my Reply was not Posted.

23. imani

Michael Jackson is not the biological father of any of these White children. Although he was an addict he tried to be the best father he could to his children. Thank God they had a wonderful nanny who was more like a surrogate mother. She (Grace) did a stupendous job in raising these children as though they were her own. These children turned out very well. And it goes without saying that Michael was a wonderful dad, and devoted to his children. These children love their father and had an incredible bond with him. If Michael could have gotten off of drugs, how wonderful that would have been for these children. I am sure that due to his drug addiction he missed out on a lot of things with his children. And now he has left them orphans. They have an incredible bond between each other though, and that is what matters. I do think it was selfish on Michael’s part to not let these children know where they came from. And thank God for DNA so if they choose to find out one day who they are: DNA will be available to them. If Michael Jackson was the father of these kids there would not be this speculation three years later. And no Black man can make three White kids, i don’t care what he is mixed with. That doesn’t mean a Black man can’t love three White kids or love a White woman. Michael Jackson preferred a White looking child over a Black looking child and that is fine. We all have the right to freely choose what we prefer. This is what people can’t accept… that a Black man would choose White children over Black children, but many Black people prefer fair skinned children. Most times they will just marry or have a child with the White person, so their children will have Caucasian skin color, hair and features. And this attraction to fair skinned people exists all over the world. I have three sons who are mixed and that is my preference.

• Ash

LOL! SEEK HELP, please. Michael had drug addiction problems in the early 90s, stemming from the burns he got filming the Pepsi commercial. He sought help for those things. During the early 2000s, he was injured when he fell in the shower, and he may or may not have taken pain killers. The only addictive substances he was on at the time of his death were what the doctor was giving him, and the autopsy report showed a man in relatively great health for a man his age.

Ask those kids who raised them, and they’ll tell you it was Michael. Thousands of kids out there are raised by nannies, so why do you single out these kids and say that they were mainly raised by nannies? Michael was the father, and everyone who knew him said he was a great father who took care of his kids.

And you don’t know anything. You think Michael preferred white-looking children? Then how the heck do you explain Blanket? Dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair? That kid doesn’t look remotely white. I feel sorry for you.

You stay pressed about these kids and Michael, while these kids continue living their lives remember the great times with their dad and know JUST WHO THEY ARE. They don’t care what you think, so just shut up.

• Ginger

Both of my kids are mixed and they do not have “afro” hair or whatever you are calling it. One of my kids has completely straight hair. My youngest child has hair exactly like Blanket’s hair.
      I am sure to the kids it doesn’t matter who the biological father or mother, just like it doesn’t matter who the biological parents of Brad Pitt and Angelina’s adopted children.

24. belinda simpson

My great grandparents: one was a ebony colored african american & one a red headed white man with freckles. The 7 offspring from this union resulted in four peach comlexioned siblings with brownish red hair with freckles. One was my white looking paternal grand mother. She had wavey brownish red hair and green eyes. The other siblings 2 were tan like Beyonce and 1 one high-yellow like Beyonce’s mom. Some had straight hair and some had wavey hair. None had kinky hair. My father’s brother had bone straight black hair and looked like a white man. Genetics–dominate & recessive determines what the offspring look like. Yes, black people can have white looking children. My family look like the United Nations.

25. truth is blanket is mj’s son really. but it was hard for him to give off his sperm many times others were used. blankets mom is really pita bhatti who gave up her eggs. omers mom as well. the carrier of blanket was a latino nurse who had been choosen out of a book with frank cascio. latoya knew about the carrier being latino. mj would say she is black as a cover. blanket is norweigan,black,white,latino,and native american. that is why he looks that way.
    the white comes from katherine jackson’s family ties. the native american comes from joeseph jackson. there is latino blood cause of the carrier giving off her blood to the fetus of blanket. as for asian blood there is none at all in blanket or the jackson family. i have studied the family dna. there is also little native blood compared to mine or as much whites as is in beyonce. yet it is in the boy. he has mj’s features indeed. mj’s cousin also is biracial and had long curly hair. also his nephews are half black and latino as well as white and black.

26. Skye

He does look like Christian Brando. What do they actually call him? I sure as heck wouldn’t go by “Blanket”. It’s probably a ruse for us dumb public. He’s quite handsome and I hope he gets to know about his bio parents. The kids seem to be well adjusted, from all they’ve been through. I guess being totally loaded with cash helps.