Is Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

Is Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

More than just wedding bells for Drew Barrymore this year?

After the recently engaged E.T. star was spotted leaving a doctor’s office with a sonogram in-hand last weekend, seen in a photo posted on TMZ, some are speculating whether the 36-year-old actress is expecting her first baby with fiancé Will Kopelman.

The couple would like to become parents, a close source told PEOPLE recently. “Drew is so motherly,” the source said. “Will would like to be a dad. Family is so important to him.”

In March 2010, the twice-divorced actress said, “Well, I’d never say never to marriage and kids.”

Now that she’s getting hitched again, perhaps the pitter-patter of little feet is next? “I’d definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child’s dreams,” she said. “I have the blueprints of what not to do. I think I’d be a good parent, actually.”

Do you think Drew is pregnant with her first child?

Filed under: Drew Barrymore

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

I bet she is didnt she just annonce her engagement?
    Drew been married before to guys who got their green cards by marrying her
    her father in law is the ceo of channel, and her husband to be is a bigwig in art

2. klutzy_girl

I definitely think she is! Of course there are other reasons for ultrasounds, but I doubt she’d have it out in full view (of the paps) or have it printed out if she wasn’t.

If she was pregnant and trying to keep it a secret, she certainly wouldn’t be walking out of a doctor’s office with ultrasound pictures in hand in full view of the paparazzi. Ultrasound is used for many different things. Hopefully she’s healthy.

I do think she is pregnant, and “don’t want” to keep it a secret. True that ultrasounds are used for other things too, but i do hope it’s pregnancy.

5. Ann Harlowe

Ai meu deus :O

Love Drew and hope she is having a baby. She will be an awesome mom.

The photo is so grainy that it looks like the paparazzi had a zoom lens. Chances are she didn’t think she was being photographed. I think this is crossing the line. Maybe she’s keeping the baby quiet (and it def looks like an ultrasound of a first tri baby) or hasn’t told family/friends and now it’s ALL over the net. I’d be upset over the invasion of privacy. Yeah, she should have put it in her purse but using a huge zoom lens on her and then selling a private photo is crossing the line.

• Andrea

Yeah it’s a huge invasion of privacy, but Drew Barrymore is no fool. She’s been in the business since she was a toddler and knows how to play the game. She knows how the paparazzi are. If she were really pregnant and didn’t want people to know, she would’ve stuck the sonogram in her back, even if she didn’t think she was being watched.

I’m pretty sure she is eating a Preggie Pop (lollipops for nausea)! I dunno, it really seems like she didn’t know the pap was there. He was probably extremely far away (that photo is very grainy) and hiding. What other ultrasounds do you get printouts for?

Oh, if it’s true I am so happy for her! She comes across like such a dear. Wishing her well.

Who gives a flip?
    I am a fan of (most) of her movies, and I wish her well, but WHY would anyone care?
    She’s a twice divorced woman in her late 30′s. If she wants children, it is the appropriate time in her life to plan that event. Women are considered to be at an “advanced maternal age” after 35. If she isn’t pregnant, she should be, if she wants biological children.
    And she if fortunate to be one of the select few who can afford to plan a pregnancy in this economy