Jennifer Garner: Casual In California

Jennifer Garner: Casual In California

Expectant mama Jennifer Garner was seen starting her morning off with a purchase at Pressed Juicery in Brentwood, Calif. on Tuesday (February 21). The 39-year-old Juno star kept it casual in stripes, jeans and sneakers.

“I wish I was one of those cute pregnant girls who wear skinny jeans throughout their pregnancies,” Jen recently said. “But I just gain weight. I’m trying really hard to be mindful, but when I’m making the kids mac and cheese, I want it badly.”

Jennifer and her husband Ben Affleck are already parents to daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. They are expecting baby No. 3 in the spring.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner

Photo credit: Splash News/FameFlynet

she is almost always dressed poorly

I think she looks cute today.

I love how she seems like a real person! And she looks like she actually nourishes her fetus!

Don’t make the kids mac & cheese. Give them healthy food. They need it as much as you do, Jennifer.

Thank you nutrition police. There’s nothing wrong with eating unhealthy food once in a while, and if you deprive children completely they will just rebel and eat junk when they’re not in your care. Her kids are not obese, so they’re obviously not overeating.

Mac and cheese once in a while is okay. I’m sure she’s not making it everyday. Running errands, getting coffee is not an occasion where it’s necessary to put on makeup and designer clothes. When she has an event she glams up beautifully. Some people enjoy being nasty, not sure why. Jealous perhaps?

she is always poorly dressed even when she is not pregnant the paps took a pic of her torn underwear some while back
    she and Katie Holmes just dont put effort how they dress

Love her and I will be so happy when she delivers her new baby. She definitely has her priorities in order. Newsflash: There are lots of ways to make healthy mac and cheese ie, whole grain pasta and low fat cheee. Stop complaining for no reason. Life is too short. Live and let live.

She’s pretty pregnant I give her props for getting out of her! I’m into fashion and I find it hard to get dressed with a food baby lol

For the record it is recommended to give young children cheese as they need a lot more calcium than adults. That’s why we also give them full fat milk. Mac n cheese is a good meal for children.
    As for her appearance she looks comfy and safe. Unlike the celebs who totter around on high heels whilst heavily pregnant. Loose fitting clothing is considered healthy in pregnancy!

Wow, where do you get your nutrition information? The McDonalds Guide to healthy nutrition? You are delusional. There are plenty of other healthy dishes to give your kids which include “healthy” fats, not those from dairy products.