Happy 4th Birthday Emme & Max Muñiz!

Happy 4th Birthday Emme & Max Muñiz!

Names: Emme Maribel Muñiz & Maximilian ‘Max’ David Muñiz

Parents: Jennifer ‘J.Lo’ Lopez & Marc Anthony (born Marco Antonio Muñiz)

Date of Birth: February 22, 2008

Siblings: Arianna (born in 1994 from Marc’s previous relationship), Cristian Anthony Muñiz, 11, & Ryan Anthony Muñiz, 8 (from Marc’s first marriage)

Facts:

• Max & Emme were born in Long Island, New York
  • They were born by c-section
  • Emme was born first at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs & 7 oz
  • Max followed his sister and weighed 5 lbs & 13 oz
  • Max’s middle name David was chosen to honor Jennifer’s father
  • Emme’s middle name Maribel was chosen to honor Marc’s deceased sister
  • Their surname is Muñiz, which is Marc’s legal last name
  • People reportedly paid $6 million for the first photos of the twins
  • Their parents split up in 2011 after 7 years of marriage

Quotes:

“They’re my coconuts, that comes from when they were little and in their cribs and started growing hair, it looked just like a coconut to me. They both look like coconuts. I have this beautiful necklace which was given to me at Christmas, there are two coconuts and their initials on it.” – proud mama J.Lo on her twin’s nicknames.

“You don’t leave your kids. See, your kids are right here, my kids are right out there. You have to be happy so they are happy. It takes a village to raise babies. My mum is here with me too. When you have dreams you make them happen and they’re only better for it.” – J.Lo on the challenges of raising children while juggling a busy career.

“I remember looking at Marc and going, ‘We should call the doctor’…I started panicking a little bit and he was panicking, too, because…we were thinking, Did somebody drop her when we weren’t looking? I just remember looking at him and saying, ‘If f Emme’s not going to be OK, I’m not going to be OK. He’s like, ‘I’m not going to be OK—none of us are going to be OK.’ ” – J.Lo on discovering a bump on her daughter’s head.

“They see everything, they go and do so much more then I have ever done in my whole life, in all my travels, and they’re only three.” - J.Lo on her well-traveled tots.

Filed under: Birthdays,Emme Maribel Muñiz,Max David Muñiz

Photo credit: Gucci

Unfortunate looking I wonder if their mother will remember since she is too busy with her teen boy toy.

This is a great pic of the kids. Sadly they don’t really look like this. At least not Emme.

in other news, I do hope Jennifer figures out what it is she needs in a relationship. i know we all try out relationships throughout our lives. But to be married and divorced so many times… I just hope she figures it out eventually. And vets the next guy well.

• Bella

For her to figures out what it is she needs in a relationship, she would need to take time and work on herself and see what she doing wrong in her relationships so she can figure out what she wants from a partner, she never going do that jumping from man to man.

I was like that in my 20′s jumping from one relationship to another I never was married and was always blaming my ex’s for the relationship not working out. I finely took a year from dating to work on me and I discovered what I wanted and what I needed to give to make my relationships work. I can’t imagine being 40 something with two kids and still jumping from one relationship to another, girl needs a wake up call.

Jen Lo and Kate Hudson
    their kids are going to have a lot of “uncles” in their lives

Even posing with her kids she gives O-face. Would a natural smile kill her?

5. Molly Corinthos

It is not posing yes for a Gucci Ad! That is how old the photo is! Taken last year!
    Why not show the pix with Casper! He seems to like Emme a lot never do see
    Him with Max…Where is Marc is he celebrating I with them too?

6. Anabelle

lol. Their parents seem to love the letter M. Maribel, Max and Muñiz, and then Emme is “M”.

As a parent, I cannot stand when people say horrible things about other peoples children’s appearance. They are 4year olds! Those are someones babies! How would any of you like it if people called your child ‘unfortunate looking’? I think they look like gorgeous, happy, healthy kids who are very much loved

This is life. People aren’t always rosy and cheery. And this specific space is a message board designed to allow people to speak as they please. Not all kids are cute. It’s just a fact. If someone said my kids were “unfortunate looking” I’d likely disagree, but that doesn’t mean anything about their opinion. I doubt J Lo even reads this so the idea of getting rattled over the concept of anything speaking il about a child’s looks is just silliness.

Kate Hudson always has a boyfriend but at least she is always with her children which is something you can never say about JLO. This woman does not want to be a mother and it shows.