Jennifer Garner & Her Girls Enjoy A Leisurely Library Day

Jennifer Garner & Her Girls Enjoy A Leisurely Library Day

Here’s a gorgeous bunch of book worms!

Expectant actress Jennifer Garner was spotted enjoying a day at the public library with her two darling daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, on Wednesday (February 23) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The radiant mother-of-two is keeping up extremely well with her two little ones, which can’t be an easy feat at 9 months pregnant. Her burgeoning baby bump isn’t easily hidden today in her long-sleeved, loose fitting tee.

Daddy Ben Affleck recently opened up about how his two gorgeous daughters keep him grounded and wanting to make a difference in the world. As a result, Ben launched a Facebook page to share pictures and stories from his trips to Africa. His nonprofit organization – the Eastern Congo Initiative – helps support Congolese-led organizations helping to rebuild the region, from groups aiding former child soldiers to those supplying health care to those in need.

“I got to a point in my life where I felt like I had been very fortunate,” the handsome actor claims. “And I wanted to do something more with my life than just make movies and try to make money. I wanted to do something that was important to me in other ways and would serve as an example to my kids.”

Filed under: Expecting,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Francesca

Is that baby coming out already? Haha, it just feels like she’s been pregnant forever. Kudos to her for not letting her pregnancy slow her down one bit though!

I wonder if she is having twins.

3. klutzy_girl

Holy crap, how has she not had this baby yet?

I cannot wait until Baby Affleck #3 is finally here!

4. Shoop

Looks like that baby is going to drop any second. What a superwoman!

Honestly, I can’t enjoy these pictures of Jennifer Garner anymore. They make me nervous as hell. Every time I see her going about, being busy, I silently scream: ‘By God, woman, please please please just lie down, rest, you look like you’re 40 *months* pregnant, with triplets – please slow down and deliver already!’.

(deepest respect for her energy, is what I’m basically saying..)

6. Arabella

can’t wait to hear the name

That shirt makes her belly look a little funky…she definitely doesn’t look like she will go another month, didn’t she say she was due in the spring? It will be fun to see if they have a boy or girl!

8. Anabelle

Wow, she really does look like she’s about to pop! I really don’t think we’ll be waiting much longer. x

9. Gina

I think it looks like her belly has dropped!!!

Is it just me or has she been pregnant FOREVER?! :-)

No matter what she’s doing, she’ll always get her picture taken and we’ll see it right here. Not skipping a single day. Honestly, this is nothing against her, but i’m now seriously really and deeply fed up and tired of seeing pictures of Jennifer Garner. Scroll down and skip the post? Sure. That’s an option. But i think i’m free to express how fed up i am of seeing pictures of her every single freaking day of the week, month and almost year. Cause for me, she’s been pregnant more than a year now, if you count the rumors and all.

I wish i could see pics of other people we seldom see. Cause Jennifer Garner is now an overdose on baby sites.

You know what, sure, you can whine and complain all you want, but it is never going to do anything. How do people not under stand this? They post pictures of her because she has both many fans and many haters, and therefore gets tons of comments and pageviews, which are what makes money for the site. Every whiny comment you post complaining that you’re sick of her gives the site one more pageview, plus all the additional pageviews from people who click to read the new comment, and respond to it, and read the responses, and respond to them, etcs. If you’re really, truly sick of seeing her (as opposed to just commenting to get attention), the best thing to do is stop clicking on the posts and stop commenting on them.

HERE HERE X 100!

I am SICK TO DEATH of photographs of this woman and her children EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! This site has just become the Jennifer Garner & Jessica Alba Photograph Site, it’s a never ending stream. You’re not telling me she doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing, the pap’s are not going to know when she’s at a ballet school somewhere random or when she decides to go out for coffee – she’s letting the pap’s know. This site just feeds that and it’s gotten worse and worse.

Enough already, it’s getting to the point where I don’t even want to visit this site any more. Can we have a tags filter maybe?

“it’s getting to the point where I don’t even want to visit this site any more”

Then don’t. No one will miss you.

Then don’t. No one will miss you
          ————————————————————————————

If the rest of us could only be so lucky. Unfortunately, posters like her are impossible to get rid of. Kind of like cockroaches.

• anonymous

well,, the paps take pics of who they see- im sure they’re not ignoring another rarely seen celeb who’s across the street so they can get more pics of jennifer and the girls.
      maybe those other rarely seen celeb kids are at home playing video games, or don’t live in california or new york, so there isnt as much opportunity to take their picture. jennifer does a lot with her kids so it only makes sense that we see her more.
      and i dont think cbs is passing on other pictures so they can post more of jennifer, they take what they can get. so stop whining.

AGREED! I am so sick of seeing her every single day on this site, doing pretty much the same thing (Starbucks, a pedicure) and wearing the same outfit (cotton shirt and jeans). At least with others we saw a lot of like Selma Blair, she had on amazing maternity clothes and it was great to see her pregnancy style. The reason Jennifer Garner is EVERYWHERE and never seems to mind the paps is because she SELLS her photo ops. She’s not working and hasn’t worked in years, on TV or in movies, and is calling the paparazzi to let them know where she is who then turn around and sell her boring pics to sites like this one. There is nothing interesting about this woman. Her claim to fame these days is being married Ben Affleck. This is overkill. She needs to stay home for a week and give herself and us a break. Sick of her.

In regards to her due date, I think she’s due within 2 weeks or so. Celebs lie about their due dates a lot and on that note, I wish people would stop going “OMG MAYBE IT’S TWINS!” every time they see a large bump. I get asked this all the time because I am all belly and it’s RUDE and annoying. You’re basically calling someone huge and that never makes a pregnant woman feel good. Not to mention that women who are heavily pregnant with twins are typically at home lying down at this point.

Is that under “p” for papparazzi or “s” for stalker? White pages or yellow pages? Calls the photographers? If one’s does anything on a regular basis such as dance lessons or school with their children it doesn’t require a call for photographers to know they will be there. And why should she hide from them and not just live her life.

Not worked in years? Two films due to be released in 2012 which means she worked last year; one released the previous year; two the year before that; made for TV movie in 2010; and TV documentary 2010. No I’m not particularly a fan but I did look it up.

Thanks for being the voice of reason. It amazes me that brainless idiots like the one above would insist that she actually calls these vermin to alert them to her whereabouts. Who would WANT to subject themselves to being stalked, followed and harassed? Yes, it must be fun having these creeps call out your child’s name and block your way when you are trying to move your vehicle or walk down the street. Yep, I’m quite sure Ms. Garner loves it.

You think she should stay home to give YOU a break?! Oh my, LOL, that’s priceless!! Has it ever occurred to your teeny, tiny, little pea brain to NOT COME TO THIS SITE?

“She’s not working and hasn’t worked in years, on TV or in movies”

This isn’t remotely true and it’s very easy to confirm by looking at IMDB or any number of news stories reporting on the movies she’s made. But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your self-absorbed b!tching or crazy conspiracy theories.

She doesn’t need to stay home or do anything else just to satisfy you. If you have a problem, stop reading this site. There are plenty of other sites out there for celebrity photos and gossip and no one is stopping you from reading them instead of this one. Or start your own site and you can post about only the celebs you like. The people who own this site are free to feature anyone they want, and you are free to stop reading if you don’t like it.

12. Tracy

Looks like she’s dropped finally…

Holy crow, she’s huge, poor girl. Hope that baby comes soon.

Maybe she said she’s due in the spring as she considers March to be spring (even though technically it’s not spring until March 20), so she must be due in March (probably at the beginning).

That is one huge tummy. Beyonce, this is what 9 months pregnant women look like.

All 9 months pregnant women look like this? I don’t think so.

Because that’s not what Victoria Beckham looked like 9 months pregnant. It’s not what Angelie Jolie looked like 9 months pregant. Or Rachel Zoe. Or Miranda Kerr. Or Jenna Elfman. Or Heidi Klum. Or Jessica Alba. (and so on and so on).

Get off your conspiracy theories and stop spewing nonsense about that woman’s pregnancy.

• Francesca

Beyonce was a first time pregnant women, whereas Jennifer is having her third child. That makes a BIG difference. Don’t talk about something you have no clue about, I’m sure you haven’t given birth yet so you have no freaking idea of what you’re talking about. So sick of conspiracy theorists like you.

not all women look like that at 9 months

17. Iris

I feel uncomfortable just looking at her! Her bump has been very big for the last 6 weeks, so it can’t take very long now. Hope this baby will be born very soon!

She is like Heidi Klum who had a huge bump with all her kids too. By the way, this thread now has 33 comments, thanks to the pea brained posters who complained about ‘seeing her every day’….!!!! I just had to click on to see what the commotion was about!