Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner: Disneyland With Daughters

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner: Disneyland With Daughters

Family day at Disneyland!

An expectant Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck were spotted with their daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, enjoying a day at Disneyland on Tuesday (February 22). The family-of-four were seen strolling around and later doing a little shopping on their fun field trip.

Before hitting the happiest place on earth, Jen was photographed at Pressed Juicery in Brentwood, Calif.

“Ben, Jennifer and their daughters were in line for ‘It’s a Small World,’” an eyewitness tells Us of the Garner-Affleck outing.

“The older girl [Violet] was so excited! She kept pointing things out during the ride. When they got off, I heard her say, ‘That’s my favorite,’” the source says. Before getting on the ride, Violet also managed to coax her parents into buying a pretzel. “Jen kept saying no, but Ben finally caved and bought her one,” the witness says. “Jen just gave him the eye roll!”

Filed under: Ben Affleck,Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Splash News

Kids still get tired at 6, Disneyland is a very long day. Seriously I want a stroller after a full day there.

come on, ben. you make the pregnant lady wear the large backpack??

She has to be expecting twins!

4. Tracy

I’m sorry but being THAT pregnant, I would NOT be at Disneyland & I sure as heck would NOT be carrying that backpack! Kudos to her!

She looks like she’s having triplets.

6. Anabelle

lol. Violet looks ridiculous in that pushchair!

I can’t believe Jennifer Garner is going to Disneyland when she’s so far along! I’d be terrified! If I were due to give birth at any time I wouldn’t go somewhere where my waters could break and freak out hundreds of kids. x

7. Rae

She really likes that shirt, huh?

8. LadyTiger47

I love this family!!! They are so cute. I think Jennifer is having TWINS or at least she looks big enough.

Violet is a handful you just know it, she ended up getting the doll. I usually say yes too.

10. Molly Corinthos

Y is Vi Getting a doll and Sera is gone in the next pix ? And we see a 6 year
    Old in a stroller carrying the doll? Than for the pix !

maybe sera didnt want a doll, and i am sure sera is holding jens hand, i bet violet was tired, and maybe sera wanted to walk, my parents brought a stroller to england when i was 5, and they were glad, i got tired easily

they are tooo cute. seraphina is not 5/6 at the most 4. they seem like really down to earth parents and people. adorable!

13. Rolling My Eyes

6yrs old is way too old to be riding in a stroller. My mom made me get up and walk and threw out the stroller when I was four.

That stroller is a Joovy Caboos. A double stroller with a jump seat on the back. That is probably where Seraphina is.

15. Susan

the stripped shirt makes her look bigger and also shorter waisted women show more in the front. That’s just the way it is. Why is everyone so critical of them? I would have asked my husband to carry the bag if I really wanted him to. This time of year is a great time to go to Disneyland and I bet they live close enough to go to the hospital if need be. What’s all the fuss about? They even get criticized on their family day out. What would people being saying about you and your family if it was you being watched?

what an adorable family, and she looks ready to go! feb. 29th baby maybe?