Angelina Jolie Shops With The Twins

Angelina Jolie Shops With The Twins

In The Land Of Blood And Honey director and one of our favorite A-list mamas Angelina Jolie was snapped taking her happy 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne shopping at Auntie Barbara’s Kids Boutique on Monday (February 27) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Brad Pitt’s mother Jane joined the gorgeous trio on their shopping adventure. At one point, little Miss Vivienne flashed the paps an enormous grin as mama loaded her into the car.

Angelina may have wowed on the red carpet last night in her black custom Versace gown with a thigh-high slit but the mother-of-six still got slammed for looking too skinny.

“Dear Angelina Jolie. . .eat something,” wrote singer-songwriter Bonnie McKee.

“Angelina Jolie is beautiful but she needs a lil’ more meat on those bones!” tweeted The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks. She also suggested that Angelina should eat “some biscuits and Popeyes chicken.”

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Celebrity Kids,Celebrity Moms,Knox Jolie-Pitt,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. SiervaMaria

I swear Viv could be Reese Witherspoon’s kid. I think of her evertime I see her. Viv is a doll and so is lil Pitt dude.

2. anonymous

This is the happiest I’ve ever seen Vivienne look, she has such a sweet smile. She must be happy that their going shopping you can tell that she a girly girl and her and Knox holding hand just too cute.

3. SiervaMaria

Btw, how rude of these two wannabees. I mean, who the hell are they anyway?! NEver heard of either of them. Why do American women feel the need to either tell other women to lose some weight one day and gain some the next? For all we know Angelina eats like a horse and burns it off like one too! Anyone ever heard of……weight for it now……ME TAB O LIS M? Personally I wish I had one! Angelina is the size she is and so what? Why does it bother so many? It’s her body and Brad’s and nobody elses,

4. Sam

CBS what was the point of posting the Twits? How was it realavent to the picture above.

It’s clickbait. Blatant trolling for traffic and pageviews. They know it’ll generate comments and controversy.

Exactly. Good point. Because it’s definitely not relevant in anyway. But it did prompt replies. Which is too bad because Vivienne’s cuteness is more than enough fodder. She’s so adorable in these pictures.

That is definitely the cutest thing I’ve seen in ages. They’re getting so big!

6. Bella

Viv looks so happy the Pap’s much have done something funny to get a big smile out of her and I love her and Knox holding hands so cute.

7. Arabella

adorable

8. Francesca

These pictures made my day! I love this family. Vivienne is so so cute! :)

9. anonymous

The twins are so cute love Viv smile.

CBS I also didn’t get the point of posting the twitter comments, I read twitter comments about christina aguilera, posh beckham and many others weight but you never post them so why are you ding it now? it has no realavents to the pictures of her and her kids above so it should be posted.

These two would have to be in the running for cutest celeb kid, just adorable and it’s lovely to see their mum looking happy too :)

11. nicoleC

Vivienne is like a angel,her smile is so sweet!

12. Sophia

Oh, that is just too cute!

13. Elena

We’ve never seen Viv smile this much! She’s beautiful. :)

Knox looks exactly like Angelina with his dad’s hair color. Beautiful pictures.

15. Grandma of Four

Everyone looks like they are having FUN! Lots of smiles! :~ )

16. SMH

Aww Vivi looks so cute and sweet and Knox is such a spitting image of Shiloh!

I don’t personally think Angie is too skinny. Is she skinny? yes but not sickly thin. I think people like those catty ladies are just jealous.

Its damage control time! Alright, kids, flash your cutest smiles. Make them forget mommy’s right leg fiasco.

Knox has Angie’s eyes. So cute!