Jessica Simpson’s Laguna Beach Bump

Jessica Simpson's Laguna Beach Bump

Mom-to-be Jessica Simpson took to Twitter Thursday to share a baby bump shot while enjoying beautiful Laguna Beach, Calif.

“We are loving Laguna…and yes, I’m wearing flip flops!,” the blonde beauty wrote.

Looks like the I Wanna Love You Forever singer is getting close to welcoming her first child any day now.

Reportedly, she will receive a very pricey push present from fiancé Eric Johnson when baby arrives.

Filed under: Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Twitter

when is she due ?

It’s amazing how normal footware can make you look so much better.

3. just saying

I can’t wait for Jessica to have her baby. I think she will be a fantastic mother. I hate all the trash talk this woman recieves from many sites. This is a woman with warm heart & very giving.. I wish nothing but the best for her Eric & baby.

4. Courtney

@justsaying you hit the nail on the head. she looks so beautiful and will deffinately be a wonderful mom when her child/children are born how she is as an aunt demonstrates that

Don’t think I’ve ever been more over a pregnant celebrity…

6. Anon

Glad she think she looks good enough to continuously tweet pix of her horrid self. Must be her total lack of education. Don’t ALL women gain 100 pounds when pregnant? DADDY! Bring me some pop-tarts slathered with butter and whip cream.. gotta feed …wait…is this chicken or tuna?

You are so annoying. The vitriol you spew in every single comment is amazing, really. It’s one thing to be snarky, which many of us tend to be on celebrity gossip sites, and another thing to be RAGING about every person and topic you read about. That can’t be good for you.

• Janna

I don’t understand why ANYONE tweets pictures of themselves (or their every move, or puts every moment of their life on Facebook), but I doubt it has anything to do with their education or lack thereof. I know people with PhDs that still attention-whore themselves through social media. I wish I knew why.

This is right by my house! How fun!

This is right by my house! How fun!

9. Courtney

if you don’t care don’t comment and some women can’t help the access weight they gain due to complications. my mom who is Jessica’s height gained 65lbs with me and I was 12 days overdue weighing 7lbs 11oz and measuring 21.5 in. Jessica has had a hard time with her weight since she first became famous in 1999 plus she might be having twins so extra weight gain is expected

10. just saying

remember Halle Berry.. 70 lbs plus, remember Kate Hudson maybe. 80 lbs how about ASH Jess sister 52 lbs what about PINK 80. It really is unrealaistic to think your going to only gain 25-30.. thats what the books say & most women starving themselves.. In the real world your seeing a very natural pregnant woman & many are finding it far too harsh.. How sad our world has become with nastiness , hate & ridicule. Time to get real folks. Love a little more hate a whole lot less.

The problem is that none of these women just gained 60, 70, 80 pounds because they were pregnant. They gained that much weight because they considered pregnancy a free-for-all. Jessica Simpson is doing the same thing.

But it’s okay, because everyone is different. There are some women, like Gisele Bunchen, that will look amazing pregnant and be back to their regular size in two weeks. Then there are some that will gain 80 pounds and take 2 years to get back to their regular size.

It’s all okay, because everyone’s attitude, body and personalities are different. It doesn’t make any one right or wrong.

Not to mention, most celebs start out rail-thin before they get pregnant (honestly, it’s mildly surprising many of them are able to in the first place due to how thin they are). So if super-skinny celeb gains 80 pounds, she’s still where most normal women would be gaining much less weight because she started out so much thinner. It’s not like they’re putting themselves into obesity.

I don’t agree at all! When I am pregnant I crave CARBS and feel very sick if I do not have a propper carb based meal. Normally I am all about salads and really watch my weight, but during pregancy..forget it, all about the carbs and I can’t help it. It’s like someone has taken over my body! Bagels are my thing while PG. I don’t see anything wrong with it. The people who are so judgemental obviously have major body issues themselves.

I really don’t understand this ‘push present’ concept. Surely the baby is the ‘present’?

I still don’t think she looks particularly comfortable at that size, but she looks nice in that dress and regular shoes. I think the pic is a very pretty pregnancy shot. Finally Jess, you got it right!

14. just saying

instead of just zeroing in on Jessica just have a real good honest look on the celebs & pregnant ones that twitter pics of themselves & there children. Lets stip the ragging on Jessica. Befoer you make your nasty comments please make sure you know what your talking about. Leave your hate out of it or better yet why waste your own time bullying.. You could be so much more productive.