Brad Pitt & Maddox: Guitar Shoppers

Brad Pitt & Maddox: Guitar Shoppers

The Moneyball star recently told E! News that he disciplines the boys and Angelina the girls.

The girls can do no wrong. I’m the disciplinarian with the boys. And then [Angelina] handles the girls. They do no wrong, ‘Whatever you need honey, you’re absolutely right.’”

Meanwhile Brad is set to join a star-studded cast for the West Coast premiere reading of the Prop 8 play. It’s about the legal fight to overturn Proposition 8, the California law that outlawed gay marriage. Pitt will play United States District Chief Judge Vaughn R. Walker. His good friend George Clooney is also in the play.

Filed under: Brad Pitt,Maddox Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: FameFlynet

Hard to believe that this is the same guy I used to think was attractive.

2. JLM

Oh man he looks rough

What the he** is Brad wearing??? lol.. ;-)

wow Madox looks so great with the long hair!! I love it! Brad could use a cut tho :) (and what the hell is he wearing)

Brad, what on EARTH are you wearing?!

Wow, he’s the last person I would expect to be spewing that sexest crap. The girls can do no wrong?

• Kim

GMAB I’m sorry your dad didn’t adore you and think you could do no wrong. But mine did as a Daddy’s girl so my mom disciplined me and my dad disciplined the boys. The family looks horrible yet you haters click on posts about them. I ignore families I find repulsive give it a try. Loving some Mad spending 1 on 1 time with his dad. So he is studying to be a pilot and taking guitar lessons. Good for him

• hailei_2007

You know what’s bulsh*tty, Anonymous? The fact that is seems to be such a friggin’ fashion statement nowadays, to pick on everything resembling a “sexist” statement. You cannot possibly jump to that conclusion about a dad who’s talking about his baby girls. You are an annoying little one…

That’s such BS.

7. anonymous

He been wearing that coverall for a couple of months now when he running around with the kids, at lest that the only time I’ve seen pictuer of him in it.

My guess is that it was a christmas gift because the first time he was seen in it was when he and Pax went for a bike around New Years.

8. Bella

Wow Maddox has gotten so big and look like he wants to be a rocker it fits with his long hair.

omg – i used to think it was just the kids that looked trashy and unkempt, but looks like daddy is just as bad. now mama, no way would she be caught looking like that. with the money and the nannies that they have surrounding them at all times, you would think someone would take the time to bath and brush the kids hair. at least put on clothes that fit them and match. of course daddy sets a great example by looking like he hasnt bathed, washed his hair or combed it in a week !! plus the trashy clothes and pajamas he wears out. this is pitiful. i would be totally embarrassed for pictures of my kids or my partner to be out in public, pictures, etc looking like total trash !

What are you talking about? The kids look fine. Honestly, you haters will scrutinise ANYTHING.

Get a life and if you look at the pictuer you will see that Brad’s hair is wet which mean he wash his hair but left the house with out drying it and Maddox look clean and so are his clothes, Just becasue you don’t like the way they dress that your problem not theirs.

The only trashy person is you with your nasty attitude.

Wow aren’t you the nasty one, your whole comment sounds like a personal problem. I don’t care for the way jennifer garner her kids or herself and I don’t like the way Ben dresses ether but that my problem not theirs.

Maybe you should take your med’s and get of the Internet because you seem to spend too much time complaining about the way other people dress and I bet you don’t dress to hot yourself.

He was the hottest man on earth when he hooked up with AJ on Mr. + Mrs. Smith. Now, he looks like a complete dirtbag.

11. Sandy Eve

You mean he was the hottest man on Earth when he was with Jen.

OMG! Maddox really has grown a lot lately. Can´t believe how tall he´s grown. Love his new rock star hairdo. I think that his dad looks very cool too. Seems like this father-son duo has a very loving and warm relationship. Wonder if we can see a future rock star in these pics.