Ashlee Simpson & Bronx: Blonde Buddies

Ashlee Simpson & Bronx: Blonde Buddies

Pieces of Me singer Ashlee Simpson had a mother-son day with her little boy, Bronx, on Friday (March 2) in Los Angeles, Calif. The blonde mama and her long haired son shared a few giggles while out shopping for clothes and groceries.

The reality TV personality – who was without her current beau, Vincent Piazza – wore a bowler hat, some Ray Ban sunglasses and some hot red lipstick.

She recently chatted with hollybaby.com about giving her big sister some mommy tips. “I can’t wait [to be an aunt]. Jessica is my best friend, and it is just not about giving her advice — just watching her be happy is really exciting.”

The singer/songwriter has been keeping a low profile lately. She is expected to release a new single this spring.

Earlier this week, Bronx was spotted out with his father, Pete Wentz.

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson,Bronx Wentz

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Bronx needs a haircut now!

Now? Right now? Not in five minutes, not in five days, but now?

Idiot.

You need to worry about your own hair, now! He’s not your child, it’s not your business what he needs to do.

I agree with the first poster. Why all the hate with the repliers?? I mean, come on. SO what, its her opinion?! AND YES HE NEEDS A HAIRCUT NOW! First of all its hygiene for boys. If they dont want to cut it, at list put it backward or something.

No, he doesn’t NEED to do anything. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized. Stupid opinions deserved to be called what they are, which is stupid.

• anonymous

If he hates it, i would kill to cut this hair. But if he likes it i wont listen to nobody but the owner of the hair, no matter of the age. Stop discriminating very young people with the argument that they are too young have an opinion. Of course the point is to know exactly where to say: stop, i am the parent. But not in hair taste. Hair taste has nothing to do with danger and grown up- everyone can have it and i dont see nothing bad or scary in different tastes or in child hair taste. So dont give me shit like: he is a child, he doesnt know what he wants. Im tired of hearing that crap.

2. Courtney

Bronx is a cutie he reminds me of what Carlo Nero looked like when he was a baby

His hair is disgusting. Obviously she forgot what a brush, shampoo and a haircut is.

My toddler’s hair is about that long. Why would Bronx need a haircut? Why does it matter? It’s just hair!

His hair is absolutely ridiculous. Anonymous @ 3:09 said ” My toddler’s hair is about that long”. I’m assuming you mean your son. If so, you’re an idiot too.

6. SMH

I think it’s a trend for the long hair on celeb kids. I never see boys in my area with long hair. I am traditional I like boys to have buzz cuts but that’s jmo.

7. Sujinah

As long as they take care of his hair, I don’t see the problem here. Being a boy with long hair is not going to harm him in any way so what is the problem here? Who said only girls could have long hair? Only the media did. And the media has no right to dictate us how to live.

8. Angie

Aw, Bx looking good as usual, and mama Ashlee is stunning

His hair is fine to all the people complaining about his long hair guess what he NOT YOUR CHILD HIS parents don’t mind him having long hair and at the end of the day that all that matters and not what so unknown person on a blog thinks.

the length of his hair is not the problem. it is the fact that no one brushes it.
    he looks like he just rolled out of bed. same as w/the jolie-pitt kids most of the time.
    goodness, if the parents cant take the time to brush/comb the childs hair, surely one of the nannies could.
    alot of celebrity children look so unkempt. very sad for these cute kids to look so ragamuffin.

As a parent of a child with long hair, shock horror a BOY with long hair; hair flies about when they are running around and having FUN as is the want of children! So they can’t be photo perfect just to please sad people with nothing better to do than to go around criticising innocent children.