Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Big Easy Bunch

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Big Easy Bunch

Three of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s children – Maddox, 10, Zahara, 7, and Shiloh, 5 – took their pooch for a walk to the market with the nanny in New Orleans on Wednesday (March 7). Siblings Pax, 8, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne were not spotted with the group.

Along their travels Maddox chatted on a cell phone, while Shiloh – dressed in a Ramones tee – got a piggyback ride from the bodyguard.

The famous family are in the Big Easy for papa Brad’s Make It Right fundraiser.

Brad founded the Make It Right Foundation in 2006, organizing housing professionals in New Orleans to finance and construct 150 sustainable, affordable new houses in New Orleans’ Ninth Ward following the destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina.

Filed under: Maddox Jolie-Pitt,Shiloh Jolie-Pitt,Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News/FameFlynet/INFphoto.com

Cute kids normal and well behaved plus all grown up angelina and brad are doing a good job

It’s amazing if you didn’t know, you’d swear Shiloh was a boy. I guess in 10 years she’ll be calling Chaz for advice.

• anonymous

You are a very immature person. I bet you’re 300lbs and ugly and it makes you feel better about yourself to make fun of little girls on the internet.

This is how SHILOH wants to dress, how SHE wants her hair, who are you to say it’s wrong??? Grow up.

• SMH

Not to defend that poster but he/she didn’t say it’s wrong….you kind of implied that!

I think there is a difference between wanting to dress like a boy and wanting to be a boy. Chaz wanted to be a boy. Last I checked Shiloh does too. So yes it’s very possible she is a transgendered child who will one day want to really be a boy. Is there anything wrong with that? No.
        Or it could very well be that she is 5 and experimenting with different ways to express herself. Only time will tell. And although I think personally I as a parent would have trouble letting go of my “little girl” I guess for her happiness I’d have to put my feelings about it aside so that she can be happy. It seems as though Angie and Brad are following that approach and allowing Shi to just be who she is whether this will be a short term thing or a long term.

• anonymous

Hysterical. You call someone 300 pounds and ugly and we’re supposed to believe you’re the mature one in the conversation? Maybe it’s you that needs to grow up.

Why becasue she a tomby?

From Jr high and all throw high school all I ever wore was boy T-shirts because they looked better and baggy jeans and my hair in a ponytail. Once I hit 18 my fashion change and I did a 180 I wear dress, skirts heel which I love. Now at 29 I am married to a man with a kid, I bet if you saw pictures of my as a child you would think the same thing about me as you do Shiloh.

My point is you can never judge a book by its cove you never know how someone going to turn out by how they dress as a child/teen.

• Bella

Really all I see is a little girl if you look past her clothes she has a very femenin face. As for her hair it’s short like her grandma and Angelina when she had short hair.

Angelina short hair

girlhairstyles.org/celebrities-hairstyles/angelina-jolie-short-curly-hair

Jane Pitt short hair

justjared.com/2010/04/13/knox-jolie-pitt-jane-pitt/

• hip

Is there some kind of law that little girls have to have long hair and wear dresses. You should know that Cindy Crawford any many of the amazing models and actresses grew up as “tomboys”. You sound a bit jealous. Weak little people like you can attack children with no empathy because you won’t show your face. They have nothing to do with the feelings you have between Angie and Jen so get off of it.

• hip

• hip

Hi Jen, jealous because you’ll never have kids. Washed up, wrinkly, old and failing career. Best of luck in LA.

As a fan of Angelina and Brad, I am disgusted you are acting like this. Get over your Jennifer drama and move on. There’s no need to be so sexist and ageist either. Embarrassing.

• SiervaMaria

You seem to think you know the future yet have no clue of the past. If you did know about the past, you’d be well aware that there wasn’t a more girly girl based on attire than Chasity Bono. You obviously have access to the internet, use it and learn a thing or two.

3. Anon

It is not this little girls fault if she was in fact born in the wrong body. Give her and any and ALL transgendered people the same rights everyone else has! They don’t CHOOSE- or ask -to be different! It’s a nightmare out there for anyone who is doesn’t fit YOUR mold. Find another issue to complain about! This little girl is only 5 years old! You comment is NOT funny!

Actually she did CHOOSE to cut her hair like that & put those clothes on. So yes, she did choose it. People aren’t born in the wrong body, I bet you think people are born gay too. WOW!

• James

Well my sisters child was born intersexed born with testes , a uterus and fallopian tubes but no ovaries. Whose choice was that? My sister?

Choosing to wear boy clothes and cutting your hair short has NOTHING to do with gender identity OR sexuality, both of which are different things and yes, decided before birth, probably because of chemicals and hormones while in the womb. It’s not that people with gender identity crisis are born in the wrong body, it’s their brains, and there’s nothing wrong with it if they choose to go with how they feel.

Personally, I’m attracted to men, but always felt I should’ve been born male, and tho I look and dress like a woman, I don’t feel or act feminine at all. Gender identity is a broad spectrum so no one can just limit it to black-white-boy-girl.

Not that Shiloh, being only 5, should even turn into a discussion about the issue… we’ll see in 20 years. There are a lot of women who were tomboys in childhood and aren’t genderqueers or lesbians.

Anyway, she’s gorgeous and seems like a very cool kid.

Yes, all of this.
          I think part of the reason people are making such a big deal out of this is because she’s Angelina Jolie’s kid. I’ve seen other tomboys on CBS and nobody’s said anything about them.

Yes, people are born gay. Don’t be such a narrow-minded bigot.

Shiloh is so tall! She’s basically the same height as her 7 year old sister or taller and then not far from Mad.

She’ll obviously grow out of her wanting to be a boy phase.

• Mary32

Your so right she is very tall, I guess she going to be tall like her mom who is 5’8 and Z is petite.

My friend’s worked with Angie and she’s actually barely scratching 5’7″ despite whatever claims might be made elsewhere. I do think Shiloh’s probably going to be on the taller side. Jon Voight was very tall and Jamie is tall too. Brad’s less than 6′ though- a little closer to 5’10″ actually.

I wonder how Shiloh will deal with puberty when it comes…hopefully with ease.

6. Carrie

Maybe she will grow out of it..Maybe not… Either way,they seem like a very open-minded and accepting family. You have to give them credit for that. :)

7. Ryann

yea, she will be really tall. maybe taller than her dad.

• Elena

That doesn’t have to be the case. I was always a lot taller than my friends and when we entered puberty, I got stuck at 5’3 and they all grew out.

Shiloh is SO pretty!

8. hip

9. Sujinah

Shiloh is so cute! But I will agree with one of the above comments, if you didn’t know , she does look like a little boy. A pretty boy though. And there is nothing wrong with that so I don’t see why people are overeating when people say she looks like a boy … especially when it doesn’t sound offensive.

Anyway. Cute family! :)

Love these new pics of Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh walking their dog Jacques in New Orleans. All three have grown a lot lately. Mad is a tall young man already. Also his little sisters both have grown a lot lately. Shi is very tall for her age and also Zee is growing to be a tall young lady. Shi will most probably be the taller one of this sister duo. But Zee will be a tall young lady too. Can´t wait to see Vivienne joining her sisters for these fun outings. Miss seeing Pax. But hopefully we´ll soon gte to see him out in NOLA with his parents and all five sibs or with the twins.

11. Anabelle

English Bulldogs have a hard enough time trying to breathe let without having three kids pulling on it’s leash. The nanny and bodyguard should tell them to back off a bit. I know they’re just kids and don’t know, but the dog shouldn’t have to suffer because they’re just kids.

• Cary0

The lady not a nanny but one of the kids tutors she been Id on other web sits as such and I think that they were tring to pull him in the right direction they were walking and not the other way.

Anonymous @ 9:08 – what crawled up your stink hole? All that person said was Shiloh looked like a boy and SHE DOES!!!

what an ugly dog

• Sujinah

When we have nothing to say, we shut the hell up. :)
      I know attacking the kids cause of their looks is too mainstream, but judging the dog is just a little overboard, my friend.

14. Sophia

I can’t believe people are still making a fuss over Shiloh’s clothing choices. Honestly, it’s not even worth pointing out. Yep, she’s a girl wearing traditionally more masculine clothing. Is it really necessary to point out every single time Shiloh’s wearing something that’s not pink or a dress? It’s so old.

• Ebonita

I couldn’t agree more. It’s sad that this is a topic of interest for some people. It shows we’ve got a long ways to go with regards to bias and gender norms.

That said I love this family. They seem so happy and based on the surface appear to be well-mannered, well-adjusted kids. In fact I think I read somewhere that the staff in their homes all report the same thing. And that the worst thing that occurs is Shiloh plays practical jokes all the time. Which endears me even more to her!

15. Steph

Maybe Shiloh wants to be a boy because she has a sister who apparently is a typical girl and brothers who apparently are typical boys.
    Maybe Shiloh doesn’t want to be a girl and living in the world she lives it’s acceptable to change herself how many times she wants. She has the means to be a boy, a girl or the both things at the same time. She can become lesbian, bisexual or straight or be everything at the same time.
    Shiloh and her siblings are growing up in an artistic, liberal and financially wealthy environment and atmosphere. Generally, people are sexually active since they are children and they enjoy to explore their sexuality since they are in diapers.

Angelina said in interview she was hell for her mother and looks like her mother was liberal, artistic and compliant. Why she would want to be different from her mother?

Is it just me or is that dog huge?

Zahara has a beautiful smile.

18. Kelly

My first thought was: ‘Wow, does that kid actually listen to Ramones at 5? That is some good parenting right there.’ Then, I became confused, thinking ‘I could’ve sworn Shiloh was a girl’. After I discovered Shiloh is in fact a girl, I was even more amazed. She’s probably the coolest five-year-old ever.