Snooki Confirms: Yes I’m Pregnant!

Snooki Confirms: Yes I'm Pregnant!

From hair bump to baby bump!

In the worst-kept secret in reality TV history, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi confirms in the new edition of Us Weekly that she is 15 weeks pregnant — and engaged to the father, beau of one and a half years Jionni LaValle.

And the Jersey Shore star and LaValle, both 24, know just what onlookers are thinking.

“I have different priorities now,” the reformed party girl says. “I don’t care what anybody else thinks. As long as I know I’m ready and he’s ready.”

LaValle adds: “We are not going to screw this up.”

The couple discovered the news “right after New Year’s,” she said. Snooki’s first thought? “‘S–t, I’ve been drinking!’ I was worried. It was New Year’s Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy.” she says.

For much more from Snooki and her man pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday!

Filed under: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Us Weekly

1. Allie

Poor baby.

She is street trash and that looks nothing like her.. Jeez photoshop to the extreme!

Welcome to celebrity in America 2012. Gross.

It’s pathetic and disheartening that America celebrates people like this, who gain fame for binge-drinking, whoring around and being materialistic, uneducated and unsophisticated (especially in public and the public eye). She should not be allowed to even have a child, one would think the footage from Jersey Shore would be enough to prove that.
    I am beyond scared for this child. It’s going to end up just like its idiot parents and that is unjust. That is, if she doesn’t drop it or give it fetal alcohol syndrome first.
    Just disgusting.

• carrieJ

I agree with ALL your points! It’s getting embarrassing to even admit being from a country that seems to admire this kind of a person-our society has some serious issues to correct…It’s really pathetic to even put her on a magazine cover, who makes these decisions??????

• SMH

I couldn’t agree more. The whole reason why she “lied” is because she was waiting for a payout from a magazine! Everyone already had the news that she was pregnant.
      Secondly, I can honestly say I have NEVER seen JS. I have only seen clips and from what I’ve seen it doesn’t look like I’m missing out on anything. I don’t need to watch a tv show to see crazy drunk people who over tan. I can go to my own local bars to see that!
      It’s amazing how people become famous these days.

5. Lesley

I actually think this is going to humble her and slow her down. I have a feeling deep down she is going to struggle like any new mom, but it will be a good experience for her, time to grow up.

6. Ayla

Only God can judge her…and who know’s maybe she will be a good mom. Sometimes having a baby can do that to people like, for instance, Nicole Richie.

• A.

totally agree. when Nicole Richie was pregnant people thought the same and look at her now. i think Snooki can do it too. and please dont forget that what she 14does on jersey shore is ACTING.

So that’s just water she pours down her throat every.single.day.?

• A.

no. but they pay for her to do it. i am not saying that she is an angel because she is not. but she is young, having fun. and that doesn’t mean that when she has to step up and be a good mom she will fail. and people you should know that what you see on TV it’s not totally true.

• Shoop

What she does on Jersey Shore is behave like an uncouth, nasty little bitch because all she knows is that doing so will keep her in the public eye (though not in a positive light).

7. Shirelle

Well I’m happy for her but then I’m kinda not cause it means no more Snooki on Jersey shore.

8. Trina

She will either be a good mom or a bad mom.. just like any other woman in america..give her a break

Haters.

Damn people lighten up seeing drunk and disorderly bar fights is what people want to see its entertainment. Its the same reason people watch MTVs Jackass to sit back and laugh with a bag of popcorn. u people need to get that stick out of your asses seriously.

• Janna

The problem isn’t her. It’s the people who want to see “drunk and disorderly bar fights” and shows like Jackass. It’s sad.

Oh cry me a river is so tragic…I love it and it’s so much fun. However I wouldn’t let a child watch That. Me on the other hand, bring on bad girls club jersey shore jackass basketball wive mob wives and the list goes on and on absolutely love these shows. Now Janna, you can melt in your hatred and judgment.

Is it just me or is she THE UGLIEST person in this world. YUCKKKKKKK. I feel bad for that poor baby. She’s going to be in the spot light sooo much with this pregnancy…flaunting that nastiness around. Go Home!! I never want to see your pointy nose or your disgusting lips or anything about you ever again. Your so gross looking.

12. Tam

What is wrong with you people!

Like most of you never drank and had a good time when you were her age. So maybe she did it to the extreme for a tv show? doesn’t make her a bad person. EVERYONE acts dumb and stupid we just dont have cameras filming it all. She has MONEY, she has a PARTNER and she CAN be a good parent. There are thousands of people in this world that would be and ARE worst parents. Leave her alone!

Are you so warped by this crap that you REALLY believe that most people behaved this way when they were young? Or that they would behave this way because there’s a camera around?

No, not everyone acts dumb and stupid. Just her….. and you apparently.