Who Did The Pregnant Pose Best? Jessica Simpson Or Demi Moore?

Who Did The Pregnant Pose Best? Jessica Simpson Or Demi Moore?

Jess pulled a “Demi.”

Demi Moore created a major frenzy back in 1991 when she bared her baby bump – dubbed “More Demi Moore” – on the cover of Vanity Fair. And today, Jessica Simpson followed suit in her ELLE cover, striking the same pose 21 years later!

“The shot that ended up being on the cover wasn’t even done for the magazine,” Demi, now 49, told V magazine in 2008. “The [photographer] Annie [Leibovitz] called, we kind of joked, and I said it would be amazing if they would do this on the cover.”

And now, a heavily pregnant Jessica Simpson, 31, is following in Demi’s daring footsteps, posing nude on the April cover of ELLE.

Click here to take a look at other pregnant celebrities who have bared their bumps for a cover including Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Kendra Wilkinson and Cindy Crawford.

Who did it best? Jessica or Demi?

Filed under: Demi Moore,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Elle/Vanity Fair

Demi, of course.

actually, Jessica did. and I don’t even like her. of course, there is also better Photoshopping now versus then :p

I like Demi’s face better…. but I think Jessica’s 3/4 pose is better than Demi’s profile one.

Demi, Demi, Demi!

Demi was the first. Jessica is the 2548th celeb to do it. It’s getting boring. SO I will say Demi Moore

7. SMH

I think Demi. However I have to say and maybe it’s just me but I think your preggo belly is a beautiful yet private thing between you and the father of your child. I don’t think it’s something the rest of the world needs to see. But that’s jmo.

8. Arabella

jessica

How can you tell the difference? It’s practically the same exact photo.

Actually. L I S A B O N E T WAS THE V E R Y F I R S T ACTRESS TO POSE NUDE AND PREGNANT!!!

Demi Moore was SECOND! And it cause a HUGE ruckus, that seemed to subsied when Demi did the exact same thing just a few short months later.
    Gee, I wonder why?
    For those who don’t remember, or don’t believe me, google it.

11. Snaperulz

Demi, less photoshopped.

12. Shirelle

Jessica

13. AnonymousNamesR4Punks

Both are lovely. If I had to choose then I’ll say Jessica. I don’t believe she was photo shopped any more or less than Demi, their bodies are different. I think Jessica just looks heavy in most photos because she is short and doesn’t wear flattering fitted clothing. The flowing loose fitting cardigans and maxis make her look enormous but really she looks amazing and beautiful.

14. Anonymous27

Demi is the best one.
    They photoshopped Jessica Simpson way too much. They took at least half of her ass off! She is humongous in real life and I wished that if one decide to pose nude they should have the guts to do it natural. That’s reality isn’t it?

15. Anon

Demi. But Jessica wins the Photoshop Award.

16. Anon

Demi..much less Photoshopped. Jessica just looks huge and unhealthy! They Photoshopped out at least 3 of her chins! If you read any of the article in which these pictures are featured, she is just as dumb as a brick…and I feel very sorry for the baby!

Demi. As usual, Jessica is all about the breasts. Tasteless.

18. jazz

Something is off with Jessica’s photo. Looks awkward. Her belly button is for sure photoshoped. It should have popped out by now.

I like the Demi cover better. Jessica’s picture is lovely too, but WAY too much photoshopped. Her body and face look completely different on recent paparazzi pictures.

Demi! the lighting is perfect for this picture..its saying something like” this is private but i want to share it with you” and her face is saying that as well..jessica is full light and her face is slightly too seductive in the picture..also demi did it first so she set the wave for all other celeb moms to pose nude while pregnant..im sure both picture have been photo shopped but im sure jessicas was done wwaayyy more then demi’s…jessica gained more weight and come on…no stretch marks?! yay right! demi looks like a skinny women who got pregnant, jessica looks like a women who got pregnant and gained extra weight (i would know..it happened to me lol)

21. real chic

The editor of Elle gave an interview to ET yesterday about this shoot with Jessica.. you must hear her but then many of you would not believe it either Im sure. She talked about airbrushing & photoshopping of these shots. Next this was shot two months ago. Lets get real here folks. This is a woman embracing her body as many woman before her have done that are pregnant. She is happy, she is beautiful wanting to share. You have the right to look or not to look & you must know what you want to look before you look.So with that said you wanted to see right so now you judge but only after you looked.

NOw look at pap pics sure lets go there. Paps pics are taken with very different lenses & on the run & not done well. some are long shot from a distance that are then magnified & pulled into view which leaves many of the pics distorted & makes for a lot of Drama which helps the tabloid with the sensation of the story. Paps & tabloids have an agenda & for years its always been about Jess & her weight. That is why when you see paps verses properly done there is a huge difference. Tabs have an agenda as do many blogs regarding Jessica. Its time for the nonsense to stop. Let the lady enjoy her pregnancy as any otehr woman & let her share what she wishes to share.
    The most beautiful shot of this shoot is the shot with man & woman embracing there soon to be born child. It is beautiful, intimate & c. Well done classy. Well done Jessica & Eric.

22. Michelle Moris

Demi!

23. AnonymousNamesR4Punks

Jessica

a competition over naked pregnant women? after all the things that women had complained about with looks and size and being compared to each other; a new low.

25. CookiesMilk&Makeup

Jessica without a doubt in my mind.