Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola: “Snooki Is Going To Be A Fun Parent”

Sammi 'Sweetheart' Giancola: "Snooki Is Going To Be A Fun Parent"

Ever since Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi came clean about her upcoming pregnancy with her now fiancé Jionni LaValle, the 24-year-old Jersey Shore star has been in the hot seat and receiving a lot of criticism from the public, although she claims she “[doesn't] care what anybody else thinks.”

No matter what the media and public may say, there is one person quick to defend Snooki’s big news – her former roommate and Jersey Shore cast mate Sammi “Sweetheat” Giancola.

“It’s not like she’s 16 and pregnant,” Sammi explains to E! News of the former party girl. “She’s doing her thing, she’s living her life and I just think she’s blessed.”

“I can’t wait to see a little guido or guidette running around,” she adds. “I just think it’s going to be so exciting. Snooki is going to be a fun parent.”

So some possible gift ideas for the upcoming bundle?

“If it’s a boy maybe some hair gel. . . If it’s a girl, maybe some baby bronzer.” she suggests.

Sammi also threw in her two cents about a possible over-the-top themed wedding for the expecting couple, complete with Snooki’s love of animal prints.

I think for Nicole, I can see her having a cheetah or zebra print-themed wedding because she loves animal print. . .I’m excited for them. I just can’t wait to party for the wedding and do all the fun things she has coming in her life now.”

Filed under: Expecting,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: FameFlynet

I really hope she can mature a little before this baby gets here. As for the “She’s not 16 & pregnant” comment, mentally shes even younger than 16 so she has a lot of growing up to do in these 9 months. Being a parent is not about being “fun” either. I’m glad Sammi isn’t having kids with the way she talks about parenting.

Why do any of us even care? It is her life and yes she probably did it for a show, but it is her lifewill not ours and hopefully she will be a good mother.

3. Shoop

Drinking until you pass out onto your baby isn’t exactly what a normal person would call fun.
    She is definitely mentally younger than 16. She is completely unfit to be a parent.
    Baby bronzer? Hair gel? This kid won’t even have a chance.
    Wearing a license plate style promotion on your chest (it doesn’t even match the shirt) just screams class and intelligence.
    Like I said, this kid won’t even have a chance. Polizzi should probably start listening to what people say, it’s likely the only way her baby is going to survive having her as a parent.

While I definitely don’t think either of these two are fit to parent right now, I’m pretty sure the baby brozer and hair gel was a joke.

4. Daniella

I’m really, really hoping that she’ll pull a Nicole Richie & rapidly mature into a good mother & responsible person, but I’ve just got a feeling that that won’t be the case. I hope I’m wrong, but from reading this post, they all seem to be just as immature & idiotic as usual & they obviously have no clue what it takes to care for & raise a child. That poor, poor baby…..

reality show career wise getting pregnant was the best thing she could do to get the Wedding episode, the birthing episode, the bringing up baby show
    see how that works? when you give them a reality show they milk it for all they can

6. Solene

Wow, this idiot is making things even worse, I’m really worried about that baby now! Hopefully Snooki will grow up fast, like Nicole Richie did!

7. Anonymous9

Apparently it never occurs to anybody that she’s playing a role for all it’s worth and making a ton of money doing it? There are a couple of serious interviews with her out there and she speaks very intelligently of saving her money and preparing for a time when her 15 minutes are up. I think the dumb as a rock thing is just her schtick.

8. MIZZ JULIE

I SEE ALOT OF HATERS ON HERE, I BET NOT ONE OF YOU WOULD SPEAK IT TO HER OTHERWISE YOU WOULD GET MEATBALL’D LMAO…BUT WHO CARES ITS HER LIFE, SHE IS GROWN AND WILL BE A GRRRRRRRRREAT MOTHER, I BET HALF OF YOU SO CALLED WOMAN TALKIN OUT YA MOUTH SIDEWAYS GET DRUNK N SMUSH N HAVE KIDS SLEEPIN IN THE NEXT ROOM CUZ I DO DANG!!!! AND I BET IF YOU HAD A TV SHOW YOUD MILK IT TO, TO BE RICH, WHY DOES LOW CLASSSED PEOPLE HATE ON THEE RICHES????????????? BET NOT ONE OF THEM WILL ANSWER………..

9. Elena

Parenting is not about being fun. It’s a huge responsibility.

10. Jenna

Just because of the way she is on Jersey Shore , doesn’t mean she’s like that off cameras as well . I think she’ll be a good parent , she may sometimes act like a 16 year old but i bet a lot of people that judge her act just like that sometimes too , having a kid , most parents grow up during the pregnancy or the day the kid is born , i’m sure she’ll be fine . She has a lot of support from friends and family .

11. Annie Laura Holly Collins

Sammie Fonzi, its been a while since going to your club in the old cato building in Helena, West Helena, are you still open. I rememberd when I saw you and wifee in Gorman in Southhaven, Ms , Sunday’s past. Now in Oakridge Apt. 7640 apt. C not in Friars Point, Ms anymore. Back in the days in Friars Point, Jonestown and Tunica, and Ark. I would come with sister and friends to hear you spin- high school , junior college, college and adult hood at hoosies in Tunica, MS and son’s in Jonestown, Ms and Black Cat Inn-F’Point, Blue Front Cafe. Those were the days.

The Fonzie’s are still looking good, you guys are sports. Tell Joyce hello, your brothers wife.