Vinny Guadagnino: Snooki’s Pregnancy Was “A Shock”

Vinny Guadagnino: Snooki's Pregnancy Was "A Shock"

Days after finally confirming her pregnancy, reality star Nicole Polizzi – better known as Snooki – was spotted out with her friend Jenni Farley yesterday as they filmed their new show Snooki and JWoww vs. The World (March 9).

While some are questioning whether the hard-partying star is ready for motherhood, her Jersey Shore cast mate Vinny Guadagnino says she just may surprise everyone: “I think she’ll work on it,” Vinny tells the Huffington Post. “It’s hard to answer. Any mom, whether they’re 40 or 24, doesn’t know what it is like until the baby is there. Everyone can talk about how irresponsible she is and how she drinks, but you don’t know how she’ll be when the baby comes out.”

Vinny admits that news of the pregnancy came as a shock, but says that he and the rest of Snooki’s friends and family will be there to support her.

“You know, this is real. We all get into our hardships with each other and petty arguments but this is real life. She is pregnant and we are there for each other … I think it is a cool thing. It was definitely a shock, but you have to adapt to whatever life throws at you.”

Meanwhile, Snooki’s fiance Jionni LaValle took to Twitter this week to share his baby joy, writing, “Thank You everyone!! Sorry about that wait but glad everyones happy!! Nicole and I are real excited!! Our baby is going to be #ShortnTan.”

Filed under: Expecting,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Finny will be a better dad than both of them put together

Vin will be a better day than both of them put together

3. RealMom

Is she the same one that talked about watching her best friend and that other guy having sex while she was with the other guy. Thats gross, I feel bad for her kid, who would want to see that about their mom…really nasty

4. A. Johns

Vinny,

How are you doing? I’m basically old enough to be your mother but I have the same anxiety disorder and have lived this way for over 25 yrs. I watch you’re show a lot and can hardly stand watching the pain you were in during Season 5. I wish I could’ve been there(cause I’ve been there WAY too many times!”
    Maybe they should have a “den-mother”.
    You have the best of, I’d say both worlds, but you have SO MUCH in your family. You’re a very lucky younger man…..
    Anxiety is nothing to shrug off….I’ve been down that road the hard way.
    I don’t make a habit of emailing TV shows, but watching the latest season brought tears to my eyes, watching you struggle with something most people just DON’T GET.
    If I knew your mother’s number, I’d call her. One of my main goals in life is to see no one go through what we go through on a daily basis…. by the way, I could probably drink the rest of the cast under the table Even at 48yrs old! ha

5. A. Johns

Vinny,

Maybe they should have a “den-mother”.
    Anxiety is nothing to shrug off….I’ve been down that road the hard way.

Hey snooki congats I think u will be a great mom

This is why the world has so many dumb people because people like her and her boyfriend reproduce.

8. masterswag

snookie will be a swagin mom

9. Im no coward Jason Taylor

I know for a fact that any mother when the child is born goes through a change. Shes a young woman and for all y’all know she could well be a fantastic mother. She has a large support base and was raised as the “Princess of Poughkipsie” so she probably will pass that along to her child. She will have the resources to get child care if it gets overwheling while shes working and the fact is it will. Any woman that has had a child knows that during these critical first stages encouragement is needed no matter how rich and famous you are. Y’all are fans or haters no doubt because you took time out of your schedules to post anonymous hate comments. Yo Snookie, keep ya head up and rock this mother gig. I’m from the Jersey Shore and my girl loves ya show. Lets the haters do their job.

10. Sujinah

I believe that she might change … I have a feeling that she will become a really good mother. Cause she is not a bad person, if you really think about it. She is just really immature and irresponsible. I believe she will change, for the sake of the child. Just like Nicole Richie did.

I just have to say vinny is hott…

Isn’t there a chance that Vinny could be Snooki’s baby’s dad?

13. Nicola

I think Nicole will be an amaaaazing mum!!

I don’t like Vinny he is a backstabber