Name: Liam Aaron McDermott
Date of Birth: March 13, 2007
Parents: Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott
Siblings: Jack, 13, Stella, 3, & Hattie, 5 months
- Liam was born in Los Angeles, Calif.
- He was born at Cedars-Sinai Hospital via emergency c-section
- He weighed 6lbs & 6oz at birth
- His middle name was chosen to honor Tori’s late father Aaron Spelling
- Both of his parents act
- In January 2011, Liam gave his parents a scare after he fell off their kitchen table and had to be rushed to hospital. Thankfully he recovered quickly and was feeling fine the very next day
- His parents often playfully refer to him as “monkey”
“I can’t believe it’s been five years since I welcomed my first baby, Liam Aaron McDermott, into this world. It was one of the most amazing days of my life and not a day has gone by since that I’m not more amazed by and more in love with Liam. He is such a special little man. I love you with all my heart forever Monkey! I hope you never stop wanting to kiss, hug, and love on your mama. You bring such happiness into all our lives with your loving nature, funny remarks, and old soul sensibility. Happy 5th Birthday to my special man! In honor of the big day, here are five things I love about Liam:
1. He loves to get cozy
2. He always remembers people’s names
3. He loves to make people smile and laugh
4. He tells me he loves me multiple times a day
5. He loves scary movies (don’t judge!)”
- proud mama Tori‘s special birthday message today to her first born child.
“The day I had Hattie, Liam and Stella came to visit us in the hospital. When Liam saw me, he ran over and hugged me. He immediately looked down at my stomach, saying, ‘Mama do you have a hole in your belly now? You look so much prettier without that big belly.’” – Tori on her son’s reaction to the birth of his youngest sister.
“I hate paparazzi. Next time I see one, I’m gonna spill soda on him, call him a bitch, and then maybe I’ll kick him in the wiener.” – a 4-year-old Liam expressing his distaste for the paparazzi.
“Liam this year chose SpongeBob SquarePants, so we’re going to do it on the beach and we’re going to create bikini bottoms and we’re going to have krabby patties. I’m really excited, this is such a fun theme to work with. It’s a lot of fun.” – Tori on the theme of her 5-year-old’s birthday party
Take a peek through the pics of Liam throughout the years!View Slideshow »»