Jessica Simpson Spills Intimacy Secrets To Ryan Seacrest

Jessica Simpson Spills Intimacy Secrets To Ryan Seacrest

Jessica Simpson revealed a little too much on On-Air with Ryan Seacrest Tuesday morning. During the interview – the mom-to-be talked about her new show Fashion Star and her sex life. When asked if she was currently feeling intimate with fiancé Eric Johnson, she didn’t hold back.

She exclaimed, “Yes, I am definitely feeling intimate — I’m kind of unstoppable at the moment!”

“The big O is like the biggest O ever,” she revealed.

She also added that Eric is not complaining about her desires.

“He’s always ready,” she laughed. “It’s pretty interesting how your body works.”

Wonder if Ryan was blushing? Meanwhile Simpson has been making the rounds promoting the new show and continued to talk about her husband-to-be on the Jay Leno show.

She said, “I want him to be my husband so bad, and I do still want to wear the pretty gown and everything, and I have to wait until after the baby. And now [our daughter will just be in the wedding!”

Filed under: Expecting,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

I don’t want to see her naked, I don’t want to her about her pregnancy sex. I don’t want to see her at all.

Oh yes. We will hear ALL about her delivery, poop, vomitt and all.

3. Erin

It’s like she has verbal diarrhoea and says the first thing that pops into her head — I am sure she will have some colourful stories about labour and delivery after the birth of her daughter.

Oh man this pic just solidifies the fact that she was very heavily airbrushed on that magazine cover. She really should have been a little more careful about how much weight she gained since she is pretty short. I’m not being mean, I gained 50 pounds with my two boys but I’m also 5’9″

I read in another article she has gained around 60 pounds already. That is a lot on a person who is only not much taller than 5 ft. The thing that makes it worse is she gained weight all over her body and not just a baby belly. If you compare even just her face to before she got pregnant to now you can tell she has gained a lot.

5. Jungal

…and this is why we love Jessica!! lol…she’s a trip. :)

6. Heather

Rumor it that she signed a multi-million dollar contract with Weight Watchers for her after-baby slim down, so she’s probably trying to gain as much weight as possible!

Now this heffer is bragging about how horny she is?

Obviously she is desparate for publicity to be sharing such private details.

this woman is nothing but pure trash. she will do and say anything for attention or shock value. plus she has the ditzy blonde stereotype down pat !!! no one can be that stupid. she has come a long way from the shy, successful, christian woman she was when she first ‘appeared’. now she is unmarried, soon to be unwed mother, has been celebrity. i dont know why some people are so fascinated with her. and before all the bashers start on my unwed mother comment….that is not something i think is bad, i just know alot of people spout off religious beliefs and how everyone should live their lives, etc. but then if it suits them, it is not wrong, but for the rest of the world it is.
    i just think everyone should either practice what they preach or keep their mouth shut.