Snooki’s Desires: From Meatball To ‘MILF’

Snooki's Desires: From Meatball To 'MILF'

The pint-sized reality star, Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi, had her first TV interview on MTV’s Jersey Shore After Hours on Thursday (March 15) since confirming her pregnancy news.

“I’m only 24 so it happened kind of quick,” she shared when asked about being a young mom. “But it’s better because now I can be a MILF.”

The Season 5 finale of Jersey Shore aired on Thursday and the crew was up to their usual antics – drinking, partying, and pranking.

The reformed party animal acknowledged to the After Hours audience how she had been indirectly preparing for motherhood for years. “Pregnancy sickness is just like you’re hungover,” she explains.

Since finding out there was a little being inside her belly in January, the lifestyle of this reality star has done a 180 degree turn. “I love partying, but now I’m in total mom mode,” the meatball shared. “I just can’t wait to have a kid now.”

Snooki has recently accepted a marriage proposal from her baby-daddy, Jionni LaValle, 24.

Filed under: Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. SMH

This child will be nothing more then an accessory to her!

2. an32

Poor Snooki…..she’s not even an “ILF” (I’d like to F—) to begin with, how can she achieve MILF status?

3. May

Yes, when you get pregnant, nothing is more important than becoming a “MILF”. God, someone should stop her from saying anything. It’s almost a crime.

4. Anabelle

Hmmm. I don’t know anybody who’d consider her a MILF so much as a TILTGAF – Tart I’m Likely To Get AIDS from.

5. NYCMommy

She needs her publicist to speak to her about thinking before answering questions. She is new to “fame” scene and does not know how to play the game yet (less is more- when speaking to press).

agh, i wish there were a way to filter the news here, can’t believe we’re all going to have to look at (and listen to) her for the next nine months and beyond!

I mean seriously she is not a celebrity. For all the world’s sake, we can only hope she will have a miscarriage. She is as bad as those “teen Mom’s” everyone seems obsessed with. She is a disgusting person and will be a disgusting “Mother” if that is what she can even be called?

8. mandy000

I feel for her dont judge! Iam 24 in in a few days and had my first baby in january! I was care free and going out every weekend (as to be expected) and becoming preggo really slowed me down. she will adapt and a new side will emerge IT HAS TO!!! lol well we can hope. shes entertaining and i know that baby will baby taken care of one way or the other

eww…really a MILF? I don’t think she’ll be doing those “activities” with a baby 24/7