Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: St. Patrick’s Day Duo

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson: St. Patrick's Day Duo

Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with their families by having lunch at Hals in Venice, Calif. on Saturday (March 17). The couple were both decked out in green for the outing.

The mom-to-be wore green boots and carried her green handbag while Eric sported green pants, a t-shirt, and a cap. At one point he also opened up a plaid umbrella with green in it.

It was looking to be a great weekend for the Fashion Star especially.

Perhaps the pair were going to discuss her upcoming baby shower on Sunday over their meals?

Filed under: Expecting,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: INFphoto.com

1. Rachael

lol her outfit has everybody here at work crackin up, what is she wearing!?

2. Anon

Ugh she just looks like such trailer trash.. my god she has fallen from grace. I do think she is a nice person with a good heart though which is what matters most.

• Pippa

“Fallen” from grace? I (very respectfully:) disagree. She was never “up-there” in the Hollywood scene. She was in a one-season (or maybe it was two…either way) reality show and made a stupid remark about Chicken of the Sea, which people went crazy for. Then she made a host of BAD movies…Dukes of Hazzard, Blond Amibition, Employee of the Month and the straight-to-DVD-in-Bulgaria – “Major Movie Star”. I never even heard of the last one. I looked these up on IMDB. hehe.

I’m no fan of hers, but you might want to learn a little bit before commenting. Her fame has always been from being a singer first, not an actress. She was very famous long before anyone ever put her in a reality show or a movie. (And I’m not saying she was a good or talented singer, because I don’t think she was, but it’s a fact that she was very famous because of her singing.)

She looked very nice on Leno. Why so mean to a pregnant lady? She was very nice and down to earth during the interview. Retract your claws, you nasty, vindictive people.

Seriously is this girl a joke? ’cause I’m laughing! She looks like a clown half the time with what she wears…hardly a “fashion maven”. Does she really think that poncho does ANYTHING to flatter her?! Her belly is big already, volumes of fabric does not help.

Jessica looks a hot mess I don’t care if your pregnant, tall, short, thin, plus size you can all ways find clothes that fit and flatter your size.

If this was J Garner i would still think she looks a mess but she not into fashion so she would get a pass for not knowing any better. Now Jessica puts this image of herself to the world that she some kind of a fashion girl and yet she she dosen’t know how to dress her body in any size, she has never been able to dress herself in anything that looks good on her, she needs a stylist ASAP.

Whoa…scary. But as uncomfortable as she has to be with how huge she is, she probably just doesnt care anymore (not that she was ever stylish pregnant anyway). I cant believe she is actually wearing flats for a change. On another note, I do not find her fiancee atractive at all. With his outfit, its even worse!

6. Rolling My Eyes

This is not a good look. Ever.

7. Digadig

Her poor husband…He must be saying, “Whoops, I married a house!!”

This guy is an obvious opportunist. Won’t sign a prenup? That is a HUGE red flag! Jessica should look at this realistically. Does she really want to lose half her considerable fortune to a gold-digger?

Aw, y’all are mean lol!
    Funny, I was never really a fan of Jessica, but she has been cracking me up lately. I love how she just says and does what she wants. It’s refreshing and hilarious. She needs a new reality show! Watching her be a mom would be endless lulz. She seems like a cool, fun girl… someone you could hang out with.

That outfit looks ridiculous….