Jessica Simpson: “Whenever My Water Breaks It Will Be Like A Fire Hydrant”

Jessica Simpson: "Whenever My Water Breaks It Will Be Like A Fire Hydrant"

Though speculation indicates otherwise, Jessica Simpson still has about four weeks to go before she gives birth.

Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE! Monday, the mom-to-be said she’s growing tired of her pregnancy curves. “I feel I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo haa!,” she laughed. “Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks it will be like a fire hydrant!”

“I’m ready to push!,” the 31-year-old blonde beauty added.

The Fashion Star mentor and fiancé Eric Johnson, 32, have temporarily put wedding plans on hold. But Jess insists that the former NFL player “feels like my husband already,” the singer said. “We are just doing it a little bit backwards.”

She went on to describe their first encounter. “We met at my house – he just came with one of my friends to my house, we were watching March madness or something,” Jess said. “He came over and we sat on my stairwell and talked and I just haven’t let him leave!”

Jessica’s appearance on the talk show was just one day after her star-studded baby shower. “It was a Charlotte’s Web thing. We had a whole fair,” she said. “We had fried Oreos!”

Filed under: Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: ABC

Jessica say she has a lot of fluid
    is that possible? or true? I never heard about that before

too much amniotic fluid is dangerous for the baby. if she knew what she was talking about – she would know that. but instead she is just trying to make excuses for how huge she is.

I’m disported in Jessica I so happy that she was keeping quiet about her pregnancy in the beginning now just like many others she pimping it out for money and attention.

Papa Joe must have realized how much mony he can make off of it and now that theirs no big name celebrity pregnrighty the moment he can ask for more money.

4. Anabelle

Fried Oreos? I’ve never heard of anyone frying an Oreo before but it sounds nice! x

Sounds like polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid)…. Hmmm, wonder if she is diabetic? And, geeez, she is so dang gross—like a fire hydrant? Yuck, trashy girl.

• carrie J

Not only is she trashy, she talks like a 10 year old idiot! I think shes trying to be funny… I feel sorry for the baby already. Having a little class goes a long way Jessica.

Yes she will make $$ out of this pregancy. She not the first nor last celebrity to do this. As if she not Rich enough I read her pimp father tried to sell her pregnancy annoucnemt but no magazines were buying they sell the baby pics and the wedding pic , if that ever happens.
    Her sister too had a shotgun wedding and it didnt work for her Jessica baby daddy is employed ?

7. Courtney

stop picking on her polyhydramnios doesn’t always bean gestational diabetes and it doesn’t happen all that often. celebs have been selling pregnancy/baby pics for decades and it’s not always about the money. they know their fans want to see their children

She needs to cut those extensions out of her hair and get some class.

9. Shay

I love this girl. She cracks me up! And despite what everyone else might think or say, this girl is HOT. And she makes pregnancy look good. As for her ‘lots of fluid’ comment, if any of you have been pregnant and packed on a little extra weight.. than I’m sure you can somewhat relate to how she might be feeling. I know I sure can. :)