The Little Couple Stars Reveal Adoption Plans

The Little Couple Stars Reveal Adoption Plans

Jennifer Arnold and her husband Bill Klein, stars of TLC’s The Little Couple, are turning to adoption to make their dream of starting a family a reality.

The pair’s baby hopes were sadly dashed last fall when their surrogate suffered a miscarriage, but Jennifer insists that they’re not giving up. “By the next morning, I realized that I needed to try again,” she said at the time. “We were so close and so pregnant with the ultrasound looking good, and so it was horrible for it to end. But I couldn’t have said I was done.”

Now Jennifer and Bill are turning their focus to adoption, with the neonatologist saying, “It’s always been on our radar and I think it’s time we start getting serious about it.”

“My entire life, even before I met Bill, I always thought, ‘Oh, I’d love to adopt a child who is another little person,’” she reveals. “And Bill and I talked about it after we got married, and I think we both realized we both would like that.”

Filed under: Adoptions

Photo credit: TLC

1. Heather

Awe they are a great couple and such good people!! I hope they get the family they want!

Me too.

I like them…I hope it works out.

Lovely couple. Two people who deserve to be parents. Wish them the best.

5. baby wearing mama

Of all of the reality shows on tv and TLC I really like them the best. They seem like a normal couple who want a family. I cried so hard when they lost their first. I hope the best for them.

6. Lynda

They would be awsome parents. Hope it happens for them.

7. Porter

Love them!

8. Valerie

We r all called to adopt or support adoption! I applaud Jen and Bill for this.

9. Crystal

So sad to hear about miscarriage… Wish them all the best luck!!!!

10. Claudia Chavarria

I love the show, Jen and Bill inspire me. I wish them the best!!!

May god bless them! With a baby!

May God bless them with their child!!! Theynsure would be great parents!!!!

The baby is going to have everything possible for a baby to have. They must have the resources to do it.

14. Judy

I have been praying for a little boy in China that you would find him , he had stolen my heart . I love the show and kept thinking what wonderful parents you would be for him, dont know if it is him but cant wait to find out . Whoever it is i am so greatful he will have a forever family.

15. Trina

I hope Jen & Bill The Best Of Luck They Derserve A Baby I Love The Show The Little Couple I am woundering if it will be back on and when becuase i watch them all the time i wish them the best and miss them when there not on i worry about them all the time i wish i had them as friends love ya both lots

16. Trina

i love the little couple i hope them the best of luck with a baby i watch them all the time i don’t like it when there not on i miss them when there not on i wish i was friends with them i love you both i pray for you all so much to have a baby that you derserve so much does anyone know when the little couple will be back on tv please let me know thanks Trina

• Sheelagh Naylor

Jenn and Bill are back on april 30, 2013. They are going to china to pick up their adopted son ben. At the end oftheir last season the lady showed them the picture of ben but they did not show his picture on the show yet.

17. Trina

18. Lynn Barlow

I live in Melbourne Fl and have followed your show since the beginning. I would like to say think you are awesome people and an inspiring couple. Ya know, any child you find wil be your true child and I am praying for it to happen soon for you. Enjoy watching Rocky and Maggie too.

19. Barb Domingues

I do so much admire Jen and Bill. Their sense of humor, faith and intelligence make them just the type of people to become parents and raise children to be remarkable people. My prayers are with you two!

20. Masha

I look forward to the next shows to see how they are doing. They are authentic and have warm hearts. They will be wonderful parents!

21. Tammy M.

Bill & Jen,
    I love you both. I am so happy that you two got a baby. I am not sure yet if it is a boy or girl, since you had “both pink & blue” blankets. I am so excited for you. I am so glad Discovery, Health & Fit has pick up your last season re-runs. I get to see you on them, until your new season starts.

22. Tammy M.

I am so happy for you both. I know you both will make exceptional parents. The love you have for each other shows so much, not only in the way you two talk to each other, but how you look at each other. The love is awesome between you two. I pray everything will continue to go well for you and God will bless you with another baby with Cindys help. I love you both and enjoy your show MORE THAN ANYTHING ON TV. God Bless You Both and Happy Birthday Bill. Take Care.

23. cheryl

I love this show and wish you the best of luck will be praying everything goes well and you get the family you deserve. We can’t watch the show eney more because we can’t get discovery fit but will try to keep up with your story on line.

24. please come back to tlc

25. Cherie Peat

When are they coming back on the air? I love this show. Please soon

26. Cherie Peat

pleasecome back. Miss it.