Kristin Cavallari: “I’m Actually Enjoying [Pregnancy]“

Kristin Cavallari: "I'm Actually Enjoying [Pregnancy]"

Mom-to-be Kristin Cavallari stuns on the cover of the latest issue of Glamaholic in a form-fitting red mini dress the hugs her growing maternity curves and her award-winning smile. In an accompanying interview, the 25-year-old The Hills star opens up about expecting her first child with her fiancé Jay Cutler and her pregnancy thus far.

On her pregnancy: “I’m actually enjoying it which may sound crazy to some women but I’ve had a really easy pregnancy. The first couple of months I was tired but I didn’t have any morning sickness. Which, I’ll take being tired any day over throwing up.”

On getting to know another side of herself: “Your motherly instincts naturally kick in. We weren’t trying to have a kid but we weren’t not trying, we left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is still shocking!”

On Jay’s reaction to the pregnancy: “He’s so excited, he’s been wanting kids since I’ve known him so he couldn’t be happier. We were talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have two kids close in age. We want four kids, so we’re thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more. But we’ll see — it all depends on how the first one goes.”

Filed under: Expecting,Kristin Cavallari

Photo credit: Glamaholic.com

A lot of typos.mistakes here.

He’s not her husband yet and ‘may SOUND crazy’, not “may some crazy”!

2. Anon

the first thing that comes to mind.. LOL.. esp at “We weren’t trying to have a kid but we weren’t not trying” …. I feel like she pulled the old trap him scheme with Jay.. maybe not though, but I do find it hard to believe a girl like her could actually want kids enough to not use protection etc… She seems very self involved/vapid

• CHAR

Actually it’s the other way around. He’s the one who sort of trapped her. He’s controlling, posessive….which was a big reason for the first engagement break up. He told her if she’d have a kid w/ him, he’d get back with her. Quite strange, eh?
      Her friends aren’t too happy.

• Loo-loo

this makes zero sense- how could he trap her? by deliberately using a damaged condom? by forcing her to have unprotected liasons? there were many reports of her being selfish/spoiled in chicago (stories of her demanding free goods from merchants/retailers) when they went out shopping.. he was always mortified and apologized for her diva ways.. I have no doubt she trapped him

• re:

he trapped her, because he said he would not get back together w/ her unless she was serious about having a family. She is downright obsessed w/ the guy (and he w/ her….) but he’s extremely possessive. So basically they both trapped each other. She had a kid to let him know that she’s in it for the long haul. She didn’t want him to leave her.
          She didn’t trap him. Trust me. I know the in’s (a little.)

this is another reality show person she was on THE HILLs on which she made
    around $ 60,000 per episode her net worth is around $ 2 million +
    per celebrity net worth website
    she will no doubt sell her firstborn photos to some tabliod and earn another $$$ and possibley her wedding photos of her guy wants to marry her
    Reality show are a Job and a Career

Spelling mistake in the first answer, sound not some.

She is such an airhead! She probably got pregnant on purpose.

I thought she was with Dax Shepherd?..

Coming from a miserable pregnant woman, I hate those people that make it out to be this enjoyable experience. Pregnancy is not fun!!

Let’s see how she feels during the last month!

She accidentally on PURPOSE got pregnant

10. AJTM

I love it when women who are pregnant with their first child say they want 3 or 4 more! It sound ridiculous! Talk to us after you have cared for this one Kristin.

• KK

TOTALLY AGREE!!! It’s so funny!! i’ll be the FIRST to admit. ONE is enough for me.

I love it when women criticize other women for wanting more than one child, even though they may not have had their first yet.

What the hell makes you so sure that EVERYONE who has EVER said they want lots of kids changes their mind after the first one is born?

Idiot.