January Jones & Xander: Doctor Duo

January Jones & Xander: Doctor Duo

Mad Men star January Jones and her sweet son Xander were snapped after a visit to a doctor’s office in Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday (March 29). Xander sure is getting big!

The blonde beauty has recently stirred up quite the commotion when she publicly announced that she ingests her placenta in the form of oral capsules, recommending that all moms should do it.

“I have a great doula who makes sure I’m eating well, with vitamins and teas, and with placenta capsulation,” she says. “Your placenta gets dehydrated and made into vitamins. It’s something I was very hesitant about, but we’re the only mammals who don’t ingest our own placentas.”

The 34-year-old actress adds, “It’s not witch-crafty or anything! I suggest it to all moms!”

January gave birth to Xander last September.

Filed under: January Jones,Xander Jones

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Liv

He’s really cute. Also, January gave birth to Xander last September, not Felix.

2. nicoleC

So Ashton……or Jason sudeikis….
    anyway,he’s so adorable

Beautiful boy

4. Krissy

Who’s your Daddy?

Everytime I see him I try to think who the daddy is! I dont think he looks like her at all. I still think the dad is that director Matthew Vaughan, Claudia Schiffer’s husband.

I do too. I know it’s really on her business but I think that it’s clear she’s hiding the identity for a good reason and it’s could be because she slept with a married man. Not long before JJ announced the pregnant, everyone saw Claudia Schiffer get anorexic thin and look stressed all the time. It would make sense if her husband cheated on her and she was upset. NO RESPECT for people who sleep with married men/women and for married people who cheat. DISGUSTING.

It can’t be him, can’t be Matthew because both Matthew and January have blue eyes, and it is genetically impossible for two partners with blue eyes to have a child with brown eyes. But the baby has brown eyes!! So the father must be someone with brown eyes.

you’ve obviously never heard of “recessive genes.” it is ENTIRELY possible for two blue eyed people to have a brown eyed baby. Maybe one or more of the grandparents had/has brown eyes, maybe a sibling or an aunt, but it is not really that uncommon for blue eyed people to have brown eyed offspring. Plus, this baby’s eyes could very easily change colors over time, I had brownish grey eyes when I was a baby and have blue eyes now.

That’s Josh Groban’s baby!

That’s Josh Groban’s baby!

james mcavoy’s

who friggin knows, xander is a cutie though!

the eyes are TOTALLY jason sudeikis………to me.

11. SMH

He looks alot like willow sage.

He’s completely, totally Claudia’s husband’s child. I have been studying photos and the kid has the same shaped ears, head and mouth, same eyebrows, almost everything! I know it’s none of our business but this one is kind of interesting form a physiological point of view and is really obvious as the child looks nothing like January. He’s a mini-me all the way – of his daddy.