Jessica Simpson Splashes The Cash On Her Pregnancy Wardrobe

Jessica Simpson Splashes The Cash On Her Pregnancy Wardrobe

Jessica Simpson has been wearing quite the expensive wardrobe since announcing her pregnancy on Halloween. The 31-year-old Fashion Star reportedly has been wearing outfits costing up to a few thousand dollars.

US Weekly says when she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on March 19 – the mom-to-be sported a red-rose printed Roberto Cavalli dress that retails for $2,200. On March 16 she was seen sporting a Giambattista Valli jacket – complete with leopard-print sleeves, front and back panels made from African tweed, Ostrich feathers and a stone and crystal applique. Price tag on that jacket? $4,495.

The magazine also says Jessica had on a $1,850 fur-trimmed Dolce & Gabanna sweater coat on January 21. She matched it with a maxi dress worth $725 and carried a Valentino Rockstud bag costing $4,495.

However for undergarments she’s been wearing something that a lot of women own.

When she was on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno she revealed, “I just started calling myself Swamp Ass. Like, I have ‘swamp ass’ right now. I had major swamp ass because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut. It’s like the bayou up in that region.”

Filed under: Expecting,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Splash News

1. Arabella

Jessica had the worst pregnancy style ever.Just plain tacky.

Too bad most of what she has been wearing is U-G-L-Y

Agreed! Some of the ugliest and unflattering clothes ever!

4. Not news

What a selfish person. All the animals used to make clothes that she will probably wear once, maybe a few times – or until she has the baby, and then never wear again. That’s just sick.
    This article leads me to dislike her even more.

I guess money doesn’t buy you style.

If she paid that kind of money for the ridiculously ugly maternity clothes she’s been wearing then….

1. She got freaking ripped off because, as I said, they are very ugly.
    2. She is a spoiled, pretentious, wasteful human being who does not deserve to have the financial comfort that she does.
    3. She’s even dumber than I thought she was.

7. Heidi

i have to agree that she could have spent quite a bit less to look WAY less tacky!!! i hate to think she spent a ton of money on that hideous muu-muu

Peopke I am positive that a lot of her style is things that are given to her from designers and loaner items. Celebrities get tons of things free. Designers often send entire collections of their clothing to celebs like Jess just do they’ll be seen in them.

Her style has been pretty bad but I highly doubt she’s purchased much of that maternity wardrobe.