Nadya Suleman: “I Did It For Money”

Nadya Suleman: "I Did It For Money"

Octomom Nadya Suleman is back in the public eye.

The mother of 14 kids – Elijah, Amerah, Joshua, Aiden, twins Caleb and Calyssa and 3-year old octuplets Noah, Maliyah, Isaiah, Nariyah, Jonah, Josiah, Jeremiah, and Makai – will be gracing the pages of Britain’s Closer magazine with some nearly-nude racy photos.

Sitting down with day-time talk show host Anderson Cooper on the Anderson show Friday (March 30), the 36-year old revealed the dollar amount that she earned for removing her clothes in front of the cameras.

I got $8,000. I have to do what I have to do to take care of my family, and I’m not ashamed. I’m not ashamed at all … I’ve never sacrificed my morals and values.”

“I am covered [in the photos]. I had to think about that. I reflected on that quite a bit before choosing to do it,” she justified. “I discussed it with my children openly.”

The controversial mom – who is facing eviction from her home – admitted, “I’ll be honest, I did it for money.”

Filed under: Nadya Suleman

Photo credit: Closer

1. Arabella

Nadya is unstable

2. Denise

I would have never ever taken those pictures. Get a real job…. Work in a CVS, Walgreens etc.

She’d have to work full-time in a CVS for 6 months to make the $9,000 she made on these photos. Let’s not pretend a “regular” job is going to feed 14 kids.

EWWWWW! All I gotta say

ew. creepy. weird. needs some psych help. get a real job nadya like the rest of us moms.

Why have eight children if you cannot afford to raise them!!!!! She had to take some medications to have eight eggs just laying in here. Do something right and have them up for adoption, poor children will not be raised right because of this dumb attention whore.

6. Cary

Try stop getting all that plastic surgery and you would have money.

This woman is pathetic she been on so many talk show were their giving her money and child care help others have given her financial advice and help so she can mange her money and she never lesson.

Seriously? Her 15 minutes was up loooooong ago.
    Disgusted she can’t actually go out, try and earn a living. Like the above said, get a real job! What a fabulous message to send to your children, when you don’t have enough money, use your body.
    And it’s disappointing other sites & media avenues are reposting and promoting it. Not classy, in my opinion.

I feel sorry for her kids, but more than that I feel sorry for her. She obviously has a mental illness to want so many kids and knowingly not have the means to support them, and the medical professionals should have caught the mental illness at the very least. What kind of doctor transfers that many embryos at once?! Medical negligence at it’s finest.

she can’t go out and get a job sh got 14 KIDS !
    She is making $$$ the only way she can off her notorious fame

10. Louisa

To all the people who say ‘she just has to get herself a real job’:
    In all honesty: how would you see that happening?
    She’s a single mom with 14 kids. No employer would offer free daycare to 14 kids of one employee. Alternatively, private daycare, a babysit or a nanny would cost a fortune – at least the salary she’s earning, if not more.

But even if her kids were taken care of.
    True of false: she has the reputation of being irresponsible, crazy, untrustworthy etc etc. What employer would hire her in the first place?
    And even if _that_ wouldn’t be an issue, if the employer in question would trust her completely: she’d be a pap-magnet, entertainment, sight-seeing. ‘You know who works there?? Come and have a look, come see, come see!!’.
    Not really the attention and the drama any boss would want at his business-place.

So, all in all: I’m not saying what she’s doing now is her only option, but it’s not like ‘the normal way’ is really that normal and easily attainable to her…

• anonymous

She already has free child care and befor she became octomom amnd be came famous hell befor the twins when she only had two children she didn’t work.

Their was a news report that totaled the amount of money and free child care and free gift that she got when she first had the babies and it was enough money for her and all her kids to live off until they turned 18 or so but she blow it all on plastic surgery and what not.

I think she part crazy and part con artist.

11. I can’t say what she is doing is what I would do but at least she is out making money to raise her kids on. She never should have had all those kids but they are here. I think the Doctor that implanted all those embryos in her should have to take some financial responsibility. She clearly has some major mental issues but if the children were removed from her home, they would be separated from one another, that would hurt them more then having a mom who at least trys to care for them. If she was abusing these kids, CPS would have taken them a long time ago. With all the media attention, if she was as bad as reported, they would already be gone from home. I’m sure their lives could be improved upon, who couldn’t, but believing everything you read in the news can be dangerous. If people where watching you 24/7 and hoping you fail, you may look as bad as Nadya does. I am not a fan but none of us know the whole situation in that home.