Victoria Beckham: I’m Learning To Love My Body After 4 Babies

Victoria Beckham: I'm Learning To Love My Body After 4 Babies

Opening up about her clothing line and design process, Victoria Beckham graces the May cover of Harper’s Bazaar U.K. and shares her reasons for staying in Los Angeles, the celebrity she’s most “obsessed with,” and how she’s learning to embrace her body after four babies.

On accepting her body after four babies: “Maybe my tummy isn’t as tight as it used to be, but I’ve got four amazing kids, and that’s what really matters.”

On keeping up with super sexy husband David Beckham: “Of course getting in to bed with David Beckham every night after having four kids, you know…but I’ve come to the conclusion that David is getting older as well. I’m not trying to fight it.”

On turning down Paris for LA: “[It] would have been great career-wise…but the kids are really happy in LA”

On her celebrity obsession: “I’m quite obsessed with [Tilda Swinton]. I find her intriguing, very stylish, she clearly understands fashion.”

The full interview with Victoria is published in the May issue of Harper’s Bazaar, and goes on sale on Newsstands on Monday 2nd April.

Filed under: Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: Harper's Bazaar

————————————————————————————–
    And I hear there’s a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. Posh, your nose is growing….

She’s so self-conscious.

I love her comment about coming to the conclusion that David is getting older too. So cute.

Yeah, her tummy is really big. Give me a break, Posh.

I don’t get why people constantly comment on her obsession with weight/appereance. it is not secret she has struggled with her self-image and has self-esteem issues, she’s said it on more then one ocassion. it is nice to see that she does seem to be accepting herself more and more as she gets older.

You know why? Because she perpetuates it! She buys into it, admires it, sells it and uses it in her “fashion line”. Have you seen the models she uses?!?! You’ve got to be kidding me if you have one ounce of sympathy. She not only does this to herself, she’s helping the whole next generation of girls to see themselves as worthless unless they’re anorexically thin.

there is MORE to your Life than your Body Vicky

8. gemmalady

Her saying that her stomach isn’t as tight as it used to be isn’t saying it’s fat, she could have a lot of loose skin or stretch marks even though she appears thin with clothes on having children can still have an effect

9. Sharon Barnes

She’s had 4 children and she’s obviously a very loving and hands on mother. If she looks after her body too, more power to her. It seems to me she just wants to be a working mum and left alone. How many pictures do we see of her and her husband taking their sons to places and kissing and cuddling them. Give her a break, I actually admire her greatly. She’s doing it all and she’s doing it (it seems to me) very well. What a bunch of jealous gits you can be. If I was photographed everywhere I went, I would probably want to look my best as well. How perfect are you knockers at everything? You just use this site to criticise and be nasty. Got nothing nice to say? Then say nothing!

OK, let me get this straight, by saying that parents who take their kids places and kissing and cudling them is not in your opinion criticising them and being nasty? Excuse me, if a kids were given a choice between a mom who cuddles and kisses them to one who dresses them in designer clothes and parades them through airports like they are accessories,. I’d be willing to bet that the kid who is cuddled and kissed would choose to have the latter.

I guess we all have done our fair share of knocking. I got nothing *nice* to say but I said it anyway. So sue me.

I’m sorry, my comment got away before I noticed about a kid would most likely prefer a parent who kissed and cuddled them than one who dressed them in designed duds. (I should have stated that the *PREVIOUS* one would win out over the *latter*).

Our parents NEVER dressed us in designer clothes but gave us lots of hugs and kisses and taught us that love last forever but material things come and go. It is fine for you admire a celebrity for exhibiting things that are important to you without knocking others (as it is something you find offensive) and appreciating what someone finds pleasing in another celebrity (ies).

• Sharon Barnes

Your reply is total rubbish. I don’t understand your point and I’m happy to leave it there. You’re obviously a perfect mother.

She is obviously a great mother and I appreciate the fact that she actually gave birth to her 4 children. She has enough money to pay a surrogate and save her body if she was selfish. I give her a lot of credit for that. I understand how difficult it can be to always be in the public eyes. It’s not easy to always be confident.