Jennifer Garner’s Tiny Dancer

Jennifer Garner's Tiny Dancer

Mom-of-three Jennifer Garner was seen with 6-year-old daughter Violet in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (March 31). The happy duo enjoyed some smiles as they left ballet class.

The day before the Alias alum and her husband, Good Will Hunting star Ben Affleck, walked hand-in-hand outside their daughters’ school.

The high-profile couple are also parents to 3-year-old daughter Seraphina and newborn son Samuel, 1 month.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News/INFphoto.com

Ben & Jen’s children are always smiling, they must be really happy.

Why don’t they put sweatpants or a skirt on the little girl when she comes out of her ballet class??? I don’t understand. People have lost any sense of propriety.

I agree 1:35 p.m.
      It’s about teaching modesty. JG is always complaining about the big, bad men-paparazzi, then cover your child up if they are getting too close like she says they are. She is covered up like a nun which is even funnier that her kid is walking around like that. I would never have my kid parading around like that.. tights or no tights. She needs to wear some pants or shorts.

I amazed at what people will criticize. She is covered with tights. Maybe you should look at your sense of propriety criticizing someone else’s child. And I suggest if you are so easily offended that you just not look at the pictures.

One daughter took 9 years and the other took 12 years of dance. At this age they didn’t wear anything over theiir leotard either. Guess we dont think as raunchy a bout small childen as some people do. More here than if she was swimming.

No, people (you) have lost any sense (common sense). There’s nothing wrong with how she’s dressed. Get over yourself.

3. Ballet teacher says

Her ballet outfit is too small Jen should get a bigger size we do not need to
    See Violet tugging on her bodysuit!

You know her suit is too small from a pic where she is wearing a coat? You see her actively pulling it too fit from a still? Reading a lot into a few pictures. 191

Jen’s beautiful, but why does she wear such ill fitting clothes?
    I understand wanting to be comfortable, but comfy clothing doesn’t have to be ugly.

Um…she just had a baby? Should she buy all new clothes for the 1-2 months she is between maternity and normal sizing??? Not to mention, squeezing into regular clothing after you have a baby SUCKS and sometimes hurts. Give her a break. Would you criticize your best friend for not going out and buying a whole new wardrobe a few weeks after giving birth?

• anonymous

Please don’t give that she just had a baby crap becasue she never dress in clothes that flatter her before she had the baby and before she was pregnant.

Shame on her for wearing casual slacks and blouse with a scarf. Even worse not to be wearing tight form fitting jeans when out on a casual outing with het husband. Doesnt she understand she is supposed to always set an unrealistic dress example. Wonder how you’re dressed when not at work.

Why does it bother you so much? Are you personally affected by her clothing choices?

I am amazed at hard people go to bash this lovely family who btw are so freaking normal that they could be mistaken for any other family on earth if they were not rich and famous. Haven’t we heard most of the complaints before? Funny, how the things you find to critize about them are the same things that make them so attractive to most of us.

“Funny, how the things you find to critize about them are the same things that make them so attractive to most of us.”

LOL.. that is so true!

I can’t stand this family.

Ymm — strange I thought I was on a fashion blog for a moment. Then I realized, that no it was the blog that is about celebrity babies and celebrity CHILDREN, not about “the clothes that the mothers wear”. I can’t understand people who obsess over the clothes others wear, so I don’t frequent the blogs that do obsess over such materialistic things. I like seeing Violet and Seraphina because they are so happy and sweet, so I always click on their pictures.

That kid should be covered up better. Jen is wearing 18 layers of clothes. How about giving one to the kid? Well, at least she’s not carrying that enormously tall kid around and letting her walk. It’s about time.

You poor, poor thing. Not enough attention from your mommy and daddy, so you grew up to be irritated by people that you think give TOO much attention to their kids? You could probably get therapy, although I doubt it would help a grouch like you.

I made the first comment about “propriety”. I just want to clarify that I myself am not necessarily “offended” by a little girl in leotard but this girl is photographed by paparazzi who publish pictures of her on the internet and I just feel that, as a mother, I wouldn’t want to show more of my daughter that is necessary. Some pictures (like these) could just be looked at in the wrong way by the wrong people. As another reader said, I am amazed that JG, who has been so vocal about the paparazzi would allow her daughter to walk the streets like that. I do think they are a lovely family and I really like them. If anything I am speaking not to bash but to wish this little girl would be more protected. In any case, yes, generally speaking, I do think that, overall, young girls should dress up more, famous or not.