Bruce Willis Welcomes Fourth Daughter: Mabel Ray

Bruce Willis Welcomes Fourth Daughter: Mabel Ray

Congratulations to Bruce Willis and Emma Hemming who welcomed a baby girl on Sunday (April 1). The couple have named her Mabel Ray Willis.

The baby weighed in at 9 lbs., 1 oz. The actor’s rep says the two, “are overjoyed about the newest member of their family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”

Willis – who has Rumer, 23, Scout, 20 and Tallulah, 18, – with Demi Moore – has previously claimed he was just happy being with Emma.

The 57-year-old told The Sun in 2010, “I’d like to have a thousand more children, or zero more children. It doesn’t matter. Emma makes me feel great.”

He also added that Emma – whom he married in 2009 – filled a void in his life.

I’m the happiest I’ve ever been and this comes after a long period of being kind of lonely, even though I tried to convince myself I was enjoying my life. Before I met Emma I was very pessimistic about finding that special woman with whom I would want to spend my life with. I thought it would be difficult for someone like me, who is well known, to find a woman who didn’t have an agenda and who just wanted to be with me because they loved me, pure and simple.”

Filed under: Births,Bruce Willis

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

“I thought it would be difficult….to find a woman who didn’t have an agenda and who just wanted to be with me because they loved me, pure and simple.”

Oh Bruce – do you really think she’d still be with you if you weren’t Bruce Willis? Silly boy.

It remind me of that sitcom (what was the name? Mad about you?) where the couple had a girl and weren’t sure about the name and met Bruce Willis at the hospital and finally called their daughter Mabel (wow Courtney get out of my body)

“Mothers Always Bring Extra Love”. I do think that was Mad About You!

I thought of the same thing. It was Mad About You. They were having trouble thinking of a name and while in the hospital Jaime was reminded that “Mothers Always Bring Extra Love”. That’s how they decided on Mabel. I thought that was so sweet.

I agree with Anonymous @ 9:48 – she wouldn’t look twice at him if he wasn’t Bruce Willis. Everything is about the almighty dollar.

4. Anabelle

Aww, I really like the name they’ve chosen. Mabel Ray is a name that will look adorable on a baby and a little girl, but won’t look stupid on a grown woman. x

have a baby with a rich guy
    you are $et for life

6. Courtney

Congrats to them wonder where Ray Came from maybe Ray Charles like in the case of Billy Joels Daughter Alexa Ray

Congrats to them. I can’t imagine wanting to start this whole process again at 57 years old, but more power to them.

He’s made 3 horrid looking girls with Demi, hopefully Mabel will look like her Mom. Can you imagine going through life as an ugly Mabel?

9. Ashley

Congrats to them! Bruce seems like a great dad, and I think it’s sweet he’s got another little girl! :)

10. Katie says

Nice to hear that a man can’t meet a woman and be happy and have a child.
    Like say Katie Holmes who was a D lister and met a mega millionaire Tom
    Cruise and had a daughter too! Same thing older man marries his younger
    Girlfriend ho is not rich as he is .. Bruce is happily married too gramps at
    School I doubt it… Wow give me a break!

11. Katie says

Like you losers on comment page oh they thought that Mad about u episode so they had to name the child May ! Yeah that makes since way back iN the 80′s
    Sitcom… Really duh that is stupid.. Bruce had a child wow for all you know May
    Could be her mom’s name! COMMENT page….Duh replying to the comment page.

Katie – how old are you because you make ZERO sense.

13. Arabella

Emma daughter name is Mable not May.

14. Mable Ray Willis

Trophy wife NO she is in the background never wanted a career in the business
    I was referring to 10:01 comment …and met Bruce Willis character..really at the
    Hospital and decided to name her Mabel… That does make sense!

Dear Katie says,

You don’t have to want to be a star to be a trophy wife. A trophy wife is someone who is young and beautiful. Better luck next time.

15. Ebonita

She looks so much like Demi that it’s hard not to wonder if he was seeking a replacement. Or maybe he just strongly favors dark haired women with thin lips and slight features.

Eh. Either way, more power to them.