Jessica Simpson’s Best Quotes About Her Pregnancy

Jessica Simpson's Best Quotes About Her Pregnancy

From intimate references to her lady parts to giving us some rather unpleasant visuals (“I have swamp ass right now” quickly comes to mind), expectant singer Jessica Simpson has been anything but candid about her pregnancy and changing body. With only a few more weeks to go before she welcomes her daughter, Celebrity Baby Scoop has gathered some of Jess’s most interesting quotes about her pregnancy.

“I feel I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo haa. Apparently I have a lot of amniotic fluid, so whenever my water breaks it will be like a fire hydrant!” – Jessica on her pregnancy during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE! in late March.

“I just started calling myself Swamp Ass. Like, I have ‘swamp ass’ right now. I had major swamp ass because I was wearing these Spanx to hold in my gut. It’s like the bayou up in that region.” – Jessica on her pregnancy during an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

“Yes, I am definitely feeling intimate — I’m kind of unstoppable at the moment! The big O is like the biggest O ever!” – Jessica on her intimate secrets during a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest mid March.

“She’s in the 90th percentile of weight right now, so she’s a big un. She’s going to be a very big baby, but I guess that’s what I get for letting a baller knock me up.” – Jessica on fearing childbirth.

“I had a buttered Pop Tart this morning. I’m eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood. Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap’n Crunch. Everything’s filled with sugar.” – Jessica on her pregnancy diet.

“Oh my God, y’all. I just had a daydream that my vagina ate a bag of Skittles!” Jessica on her pregnancy dreams.

“This week it’s peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, toasted. And then, I’ll put some salt on my hand like I’m taking a tequila shot and then take a bite of the sandwich.” – Jessica on her pregnancy cravings during a segment on The Rachel Ray Show.

Filed under: Expecting,Jessica Simpson

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. Rachael

How classy.

I laughed

At least shes being honest…

she is saying what just about every other pregnant woman has gone through during their pregnancy. she just doesn’t have any tact and she doesn’t use her brain. she needs one of those mommy blogs where she can discuss her gross prego stuff with other preggo ladies. i would know because i have 3 kids of my own and there are just some stuff you don’t discuss on national tv, but then she never was a real bright person. i hope she goes natural and doesn’t do a c-sec, because it is truely a hard thing to go through. speaking from experience. however should she do the c-sec then she has the money to pay someone to help her if she didn’t want to get out of bed and take care of her baby. now to end my comment—–jessica SHUT UP.

“has been anything but candid about her pregnancy and changing body”

Don’t you mean quite candid? Its TMI.

6. Voice of Expierence

Man she left nothing to the imagination, especially the part about her big O’s which I see is removed now. Your ass only gets that big if you keep stuffing food, bad food in your pie hole. Yes I have had kids I ate what I wanted with the first one and it took me over6 monthes to get rid of that weight. With my second child I ate better and did not gain as much weight and I had more energy with two kids under the age of three and a husband who was out of town 5 days out of seven. I am sure her lady parts did get huge and she will have a hard time taking it off but she won’t get this big next time