Name: Ella Bleu Travolta
Date of Birth: April 3, 2000
Parents: John Travolta & Kelly Preston
Siblings: Jett (1992–2009) & Benjamin, 1
- Ella weighed 9 lbs at birth
- John owns a plane named ‘Jett Clipper Ella’ in honor of his two oldest children
- Her middle name ‘bleu’ means ‘blue’ in French
- Ella is following in her parents’ footsteps and made her acting debut in Old Dogs in 2009
- Ella is a practitioner of the Scientology Church and some of her famous friends are Jaden & Willow Smith.
- Her big brother Jett tragically passed away in 2009 due to a seizure
“I absolutely adore my kids. Johnny and I love them up constantly. Ella’s like, “Mom, ugh! Thank god you had Ben because now he can take some of the kisses!” And Johnny sings to them—a lot of Tony Bennett and Barbra Streisand.” – Kelly on being a hands-on mom.
“I’ve always wanted to be a mother, ever since I was 11. I was an expert babysitter. I was doing commercials for thousands of dollars, but I’d still babysit for $3 an hour just because I loved it.” – Kelly on motherhood.
“Don’t sweat the small things. Love your kids like it could be the last moment. Johnny and I really give our kids the space to discover who they are—to make their own choices and to experience the joys of life.” – Kelly on what she’s learned on her journey as a mom to three children.