Name: Paris Michael Katherine Jackson
Date of Birth: April 3, 1998
Parents: Michael Jackson & Debbie Rowe
Siblings: Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., 15, & Prince ‘Blanket’ Michael Jackson II, 10
- Paris & her siblings tragically lost their father in 2009
- Since that loss, they have been in the custody of their paternal grandmother Katherine Jackson
- Paris is dabbling in an acting career and will be making her début in the film series Lundon’s Bridge and The Three Keys
- Paris enjoys playing softball for her school team
- She is also the only female member of her school’s flag football team
“You’re only young once and [I want her] to really have a wonderful time and enjoy it. She has the rest of her life to be an adult and she should study. She should go to school and study the craft and think about college and maybe study abroad, acting, and then when she becomes 18 she could dive into it if she wants.” – aunt Janet Jackson on her hopes for her beautiful niece.
“When I was really little my Dad was in the movie Moonwalker, and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, ‘Wow, I want to be just like him.'” – Paris on her time with her father.
“I kinda felt like no one understands what a good father he was. I’d say he was the best cook ever. He made the best French toast in the world. He was just a normal dad, except he was the best dad.” – Paris on her famous father.