Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Leaving LAX With Their Girls

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Leaving LAX With Their Girls

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban arrived at the Los Angeles International Airport with their daughters Faith, 1, and Sunday, 3, on Thursday (April 5). Faith clung onto her pink blanket while Sunday held onto her white one.

The family had flown into L.A. on March 30 from Sydney and have been spending time in Hollywood. They also went to Las Vegas so that Keith could attend the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards this past Sunday.

The 44-year-old actress looked great in jeans, a white blouse and a blazer. Last year she talked to a German magazine on how she stays youthful.

She admitted, “I’ve tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don’t help. I even tried Botox but I didn’t like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don’t use it anymore – and I can move my forehead again.”

Filed under: Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Arabelle

Beautiful babies, always nice seeing pics of them!!

Yeah, I know, they are mostly airport pictures…..but their talented parents are not famehos, so I’m just thankful they are taking commercial flights:)

OMG aren’t these people exhausted from flying already. They are always pictured at airports. Cute kids btw.

aww so cuties.
    i love airports,kurbans a lot;
    i love them

love this family, but these two little munchkins have been flown around so much lately!

5. Janna

I’m just glad it’s not my job to stand around an airport waiting to take photos!

Beautiful little girls! Sunday looks just like Keith:)

I am starting to think that these kids are being flown back and forth to and from Australia a little much. Can Nicole not stay in Australia with the girls for a week without Keith. They have family there that could watch the girls if Nicole and Keith just cannot be apart; oh yeah, then she would miss out on these pr shots and red carpet photos. These are such long flights and I was thinking that if adults experience jet lag what does it do to two very young children. I don’t know why this bothered me today as it is definitely none of my business, but it did.

If they did that, they’d be ripped apart for neglecting their children. No matter what they do, they will be criticized. All they can do is live their lives as they see fit because nothing will ever satisfy the trolls.

As for the flights, they surely fly first class, which is really not a hardship. There’s plenty of room to be comfortable and to sleep, good food, TV to watch. You hardly know you’re in a plane.

A few years back our minister flew to China to bring home their adopted daughter. When he arrived back at church we were all curious about the trip. With narry a smile, he informed us that when they took off from Chicago for the final leg of the journey, he was thinking if he had a tiny little parachute, he’d have dropped her out the window. Anyone who’s taken a normal length flight with a baby knows it’s no fun. God love Keith (mothers can accept these trials and tribulations better than most dads), I bet he’s also thought of that tiny little parachute at times. BTW, what a good looking family.

9. Audrey

I traveled with my kids when they were little a lot. Now i travel with my grands. They alltake it in stride. It seems to be us adults who have trouble. And mine napped well on theplsnes when they were smsll because they could curl up snug and the hum of the plane. Now these people have the luxury of girst class. They’re lucky they can travel so often to sre family and in comfort. And those are two cute kids.