Tori Spelling: Baby No. 4 Was Not Planned

Tori Spelling: Baby No. 4 Was Not Planned

The MOMS a multi platform lifestyle brand hosted Tori Spelling for their Mamarazzi event in New York City on Tuesday (April 3). Sponsored by Teleflora, guests celebrated Tori’s new book celabraTORI in which she shares her secrets on how to throw an inspiration-driven party fit for Hollywood royalty-without breaking the bank.

Just five months after welcoming daughter Hattie, the reality TV star, 38, announced she’s expecting her fourth child this September with husband Dean McDermott, 45. “The new baby was clearly unplanned but I am thrilled and I would have lots of babies if I could, I love being a mom,” Tori said at the event.

“All my friends keep asking me [if it was planned] and I’m like, ‘Seriously? Hattie was one month old. Do you think it was planned?’” Tori continued. “I was up all night with feedings.”

The doctor said, ‘Wait six weeks [to have sex],’ and Dean was like, ‘They tell everyone that.’ We didn’t wait that long with Stella or Liam,” Tori added. “I was like, ‘Well, I don’t want him to think that the sex is going downhill,’ so now we’re on baby No. 4.”

Tori said she’s missing home while promoting her new book. “I’m kind of freaking out, as this trip will be the longest I’ve been away from my kids – 4 nights,” she said.

The self-titled “craftista” gave a few tips at the event.

“It is okay to buy store bought things like cakes and just put your special touch on how you decorate it”

The Beverly Hills, 90210 star joked that daughter Hattie, nearly 6 months, “had a lot to say” about getting a younger sibling. “She was up in arms. She tossed that paci right out the door. Furious.”

Liam, 5, and Stella, 3, were “over-the-moon and super excited” when Tori and Dean announced Hattie would be coming into the world, but with their new sibling, due this September, “it was as if we had said, ‘Oh we got milk today. We brought home milk today and put it in the fridge and you can go help yourself to a glass.’”

Special thanks to Teleflora who created a chic, vibrant venue by providing its signature, artistically-arranged, fresh and fragrant bouquets – and even raffled off a Wondrous Wishes bouquet to one lucky winner!

Check out our pics of Tori promoting celebrTORI on the following day (April 4) at Barnes & Noble 5th Ave. in New York City.

Filed under: Exclusives,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Courtesy of The MOMS/Pacific Coast News/FameFlynet

She seems very insecure in her relationship based on this quote from her:
    “I was like, ‘Well, I don’t want him to think that the sex is going downhill”

Shouldn’t he be supportive of what she wants and the fact she just had a baby. Why is she so worried? She must be scared he’ll step out on her.

2. Janna

Good luck to her. She’s going to need it.

Tori has to keep having sex with Dean, or he will cheat on her with another woman like he did to his ex-wife with Tori when he had a THREE week old baby at home! Eventually, how Tori got him, will be how she loses him.

4. Grace

It always fascinates me to hear celebrities like Tori Spelling whine about how they don’t have enough privacy and then turn around and share deeply personal information like that.

5. Jen

Two words: birth control. You dont use it, you can get pregnant. Why is this such an out there concept to these celebrities that say stuff like this?
    And I totally agree, what she said about having sex because she wanted to please her husband..three weeks after having her baby..really shows insecurity (and lack of respect of her feelings on his part). But I guess when you marry a cheat, you’d be that way.

6. Irma

Tori is an amazing lady, mother and business women. She will be just fine…Her and Dean are wonderful together. I just love her, she seems so sweet and caring….

There’s a reason why doctors say “wait 6 weeks”. What’s wrong with him? What a jerk…I agree with the first comment!

A woman who steals another woman’s husband, and a cheating husband are people with no values and bad cores. I can’t understand why on Earth anyone likes them, watches their show, or supports them in any shape/way/form. I can’t believe how they had such good luck so far……. It seems so unfair.

I agree with every word you wrote! Tori acts so desparate to keep her husband occupied & doesn’t really get the QUALITY vs QUANTITY concept as far as babies go!! Any animal can pop out kid after kid but I wonder how they will be in the long run… it takes quality time and attention for EACH child, she obviously has other problems….

9. Heather

She didn’t say she had sex with her husband because if not he would cheat. She said she didn’t want him to feel like he was less of a priority now that there was another new baby. I get it.

Except that it IS less of a priority in those first few weeks, or at least it should be. Especially unprotected sex that can lead to another pregnancy ONE MONTH after she just had her third c-section. That’s just plain stupid.

And she didn’t say she was worried about him thinking it wasn’t a priority, she said (and I quote) “I was like, ‘Well, I don’t want him to think that the sex is going downhill”. That’s a completely different sentiment, although it’s sweet that you tried to re-interpret it to mean something nicer.

She didn’t say she didn’t want HIM to feel like he was less of a priority, she said she didn’t want him to think SEX was less of a priority. Miles and miles of difference.

Wow, you people are so vile & judgmental. What a shame. If you don’t like it, don’t read it, and certainly don’t trash her. My gosh, what would you say had she aborted this child? At least she’s not one of these trashy, crack-whore mothers out birthing babies she could give two shits less about. Shame on all of you & your vile judgments.

• Grace

Why don’t you take your own advice – if you don’t like the comments here then don’t read them. And we can criticize her if we want to. She whores out deeply personal moments of her life for money and attention and the flip side of that is that people are going to have an opinion about that, and not all of those opinions are going to be positive. If Tori can’t handle the criticism then she should stop sharing such personal stories with the press.

And I think we need to set the bar a little higher than simply applauding every mother who isn’t doing drugs. Just because Tori isn’t the absolute worst possible mother does not mean that the choice she made to get pregnant so soon was a wise or safe one. She has put herself and her baby at risk with her irresponsible actions, and I’m not going to applaud her for that simply because she’s not on crack.

Maybe she couldn’t go on birth control pills because she was breast-feeding as it would put estrogen in the breast milk. Dean couldn’t wait which shows disrespect and a lack of self-control. So she got pregnant. Normally I like Dean but he reminds me of one of those pioneer men whose wives barely gave birth and they were impregnating them again, a baby a year practically. Dean was born in the wrong century.

All my friends who had c-sections (including me) waited 4 weeks only (not 6) to have sex, despite what doctors said. Modern day c-sections go relatively easy and you’re up on your feet with hardly any pain by day 10. And you feel ready! And yes, there’s a bit of pressure to do it, not because your man might cheat, but because you probably didn’t have sex a month prior birth, sometimes more, which would make the gap relatively big. Aaaaand not in the world you would think that you might ovulate 4 weeks after having a baby, especially when you breastfeed. And Tori says she was up in the night to breastfeed, which means exclusive breastfeeding. The chance was soo small, I can’t believe it happened. Anyways…not a fan of Tori, but I think you guys unfairly judge her for doing something almost everyone would do in her situation.

• Grace

Being up at night with the baby doesn’t automatically mean a person is exclusively breastfeeding. A baby who isn’t exclusively breastfed has to be fed at night too.

Anyone having unprotected sex 4 weeks after having their third c-section is being irresponsible. Period. That’s not a judgement call. That’s fact.

Anyone who really thinks they can’t get pregant four weeks after childbirth, or while breastfeeding, or while on their period, or on their first time, or standing upside down, or whatever…. is just plain stupid. If you have sex, you can get pregnant. Period. That’s also fact.

13. Zelda

14. chrisii

Thats why they invented contraception!!!

15. Marlee

I had a c-section…and exclusively breastfed. And not only did I not want to have sex 4 weeks later. But just in case I did feel the urge. I was on birth control.

16. Dublin Girl

God Bless Them.

I hope that they have a beautiful healthy baby and a long happy life together.
    This is what they call Irish Twins. Babies born within a year of each other.

Tori and Dean was going to do what they wanted,when they wanted,i still think they should’ve USED PROTECTION.