Connor & Suri Cruise: Family Day Fun

Connor & Suri Cruise: Family Day Fun

There may be a substantial age difference between them but it looks like Connor & Suri Cruise sure are close siblings.

The darling duo – who were accompanied by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes – strolled hand in hand as they took in the sights in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Thursday (April 5).

Suri, nearly 6, donned a short-sleeved pink dress, ballet pumps and a green straw hat with a pink ribbon trim. Her 17-year-old older brother wore black jeans and a checkered shirt as he walked closely behind his sister.

Tom is currently in Louisiana filming his latest movie Oblivion.

Filed under: Uncategorized

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Nina D.

Aw! That’s so sweet! <3

Suri WALKS !
    Connor looks so much like Tom Cruise adopted or not

Where are Tom and Katie ..Conner is doing babysitting duties because that
    Is what a adopted kid does.Suri. IS their bio child The obey. One that matters
    Conner and Isebella are in background kids unless Conner is with ToM.

• Sue

So very true, and by the look of Conner’s face he’s so thrilled(sarcasm)!!

• anon

Please express your comments about the amazingly absent Nicole in Conner and Isabella’s lives.

I don’t see the point in mentioning Connor’s adoption. All of us older siblings have had to do some babystitting at some point, whether we like it or not. I know I have anyway.
      And yes, Suri does come across as the favourite, I agree. There’s also the fact she’s considerably younger than Connor and Isabella therefore needs her parents’ attention more.

• musiclover

Thank you!!! I am the oldest of 4, and did plenty of babysitting growing up…. It is what happens when you have siblings who are years younger than you.

• musiclover

He is babysitting because he is her older brother….. Not because he is adopted! You do not know this family, so for you insinuate that they consider him a lesser part of the family, is unfair. I am the mother of an almost 15 year-old son , whom I adopted at birth, and he is my world!!

• NYCMommy

Pretty sure reason we see Suri with parents more is that she is FIVE and other kids are young adults and do their own thing more. FYI, my kids are not adopted and my older kids babysit my youngest child. Thats what families do. Its not like they are making Connor and Isabella sweep the chimney.

• NYCMommy

Connor looks NOTHING like Tom Cruise. Tom is white and Connor is black??? WTF?

We’re Isebella?

Any of the rare times that the family is together Isebella is never around I wonder why.

Is she eating Gerber Graduates for toddlers??

• SMH

It’s probably applesauce in a pouch. They make them for non toddlers too. In fact chick fil a now offers them in kids meals as an alternative to fires. Even if it was a gerber graduate it’s not going to hurt her.

Connor could of just wanted to spend time with Suri nobody said he had to be babysitting her.

7. Anabelle

Aw, that’s sweet seeing Connor and Suri together. Suri is so rarely photographed with her siblings (or any child for that matter), and it’s always nice to see siblings hanging out together. x

8. AnnieT

Actually I don’t see a single hint on how exactly close they are as siblings.

And Connor DOES look like Tom. Adopted kids resemble their parents (the real ones, not bio) as resemblance is usually based on mimics and gestures a child learns from those who are close to them, and only basic bone structure is inherited. That’s why it doesn’t matter if kids and parents belong to different races even, they can look alike if they’re close to each other and spend a lot of time together.

I’m very curious what went wrong with Nicole and her two kids.

10. SallyAnn

Nicole always said that the story behind how the got Connor as a baby would fascinate people if they ever knew. I’ve wondered before about Tom & Connor’s similar looks and thought that he is either Tom’s child with a mistress or one of Tom’s sisters biological child. Both of which would explain the similarities between Tom & Connor. :)