Gwyneth Paltrow’s Children Are Learning French

Gwyneth Paltrow's Children Are Learning French

Gwyneth Paltrow has signed up her husband Chris Martin and their children, Apple, 7, and Moses, 6, up for French lessons. In an interview with The Sun her mom – Blythe Danner – reveals the family’s new activity.

She reveals, “My daughter’s doing a film in Spain now, because she’s fluent in Spanish. I’m delighted. The children are fluent in Spanish too, so the whole family is now learning French. Gwyneth is the quickest learner I’ve ever met in my life.”

Blythe also says she loves the Coldplay song Fix You - a song Martin wrote for Gwyneth.

She explained, “One of the most famous ones – which I weep to every time I hear it – is ‘Fix You’. He wrote that for Gwyneth when her father Bruce died – he missed meeting Bruce by a couple of weeks.”

Bruce Paltrow died in 2002 while celebrating Paltrow’s birthday in Rome. The actress has said in a past interview she still talks to her dad in spirit.

I always hold on to his wedding ring. I ask it questions, I feel like it keeps me safe. I really sense the energy of his soul, I don’t think that evaporates. I feel my dad, I still feel his love, I still speak to him and I still love him.”

Filed under: Gwyneth Paltrow

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Venni

Gwyneth’s love for her father is so real. I lost my dad less than a year ago and what Gwyneth says really speaks to me. Each time I read her comments about her father, I tear-up.

2. Anonymous9

The entire family is insufferable.

Wish I could say that about my father.

It’s true that her spanish is pretty amazing, almost perfect accent when she practice for a few days; first time I saw her in an spanish tv intervew, couldn’t believe she spent just a year in Spain. She just have the most tiny foreign accent, almost undetectable. Most american or english people don’t get such a good spanish unless they spent at least several years living here. So this you have to concede, she must be an extraordinary language learner.

Why would she want learn Spanish why? But in Europe no one cares about that Lanuage except for Spain. In Europe it is English,French then German and sometimes Italian never Spainish.

Spanish is one of the world’s most widely spoken languages so it’s great that she wants her children learn how to speak it.
    It doesn’t matter what language you speak because being bilingual is a great gift.

Have you seen this whopper of a lie Blythe spewed about Gwyneth’s learning ability? gwyneth-paltrow-one-word-chutzpah. Lookit up at sickittencom