Did Alyson Hannigan Accidentally Reveal Baby’s Gender?

Did Alyson Hannigan Accidentally Reveal Baby's Gender?

Is Alyson Hannigan thinking pink again? The American Reunion actress stopped by the Rachael Ray Show and might have accidentally revealed that she and her husband, Alexis Denisof, are expecting their second daughter together.

“The other night, she — this, you know…” Alyson stumbled, referring to her unborn baby, before laughing. The actress went on to talk about how her baby likes to move around, telling Rachael, “I feel like a popcorn popper.”

The couple, who met when they both starred on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, were wed in 2003. They are already parents to daughter Satyana, who just celebrated her third birthday.

The expectant mama – who recently teamed up with her former American Pie co-stars for the fourth movie in the Pie franchise – confirmed to Celebrity Baby Scoop in February that they know gender of their baby-on-the-way.

“We know [gender] but we haven’t announced it to the world, but Satyana might because she’ll tell anybody,” Alyson said. “But for now, we’re keeping that to ourselves.”

Alyson went on to talk about her burgeoning belly.

“[I'm due in] June, but the last couple of times I’ve been at stores people have been like, ‘Oh you’re ready to pop, right?’ I’m like ‘Actually I have a couple more months.’ Somebody said, ‘You’re sure there’s not two?’ I keep asking my doctor the same thing.”

Filed under: Alyson Hannigan

Photo credit: Rachael Ray Show

1. Ashley

Aw, sounds like she’s having a girl, but ya never know! :) She’s definitely my favorite celeb mommy. :) Love her! I’m currently watching Buffy from the beginning again, and I’m on Season 3. Still can’t believe how long it’s been, and that “Willow” is about to be a mommy of 2!

2. Anabelle

I watched the video over on Huffington Post. She definitely let slip “she”! Bless her, she even does a high-pitched goofy embarrassed laugh when she realizes she’s just said “she”. lol. xx

3. SMH

It’s a girl then. People only slip when they know!

4. klutzy_girl

Also saw the video on HuffPost. The “she”, then stumbling over it and laughing definitely gave away the sex. Yay for another girl!

Hmm, that’s if she knows the gender herself. I am having my second and have chosen not to find out and can’t tell either way but I keep saying “he” because my first was a boy and that’s what I’m used to. I get embarrasses at my mistake but I genuinely don’t know what I’m having. Do we know for sure that she knows?

• klutzy_girl

Yes, she’s mentioned that she and Alexis know the sex of the baby, and told Satyana, who was telling people.

• Rosy

They do know – further down in the article it quotes an interview she did a little while back:

6. Anon