Melanie Brown Tweets Her Cheeky Kids

Melanie Brown Tweets Her Cheeky Kids

Proud mom-of-three Melanie Brown Tweeted this sweet photo of her oldest and youngest daughters today, writing, “I could just eat my kids cheeks!!” So sweet!

Middle sister Angel Iris joins Phoenix Chi, 13, and Madison, 7 months, in another pic that’s captioned “My cheeky kids!” by the Spice Girl mom.

Life seems good for Mel B and her happy family these days. Living in Australia for her X Factor gig, it sounds as though they just may make the move a permanent one: “I would love to become an Australian citizen,” she recently revealed. “I am going to be here for quite some time, or as long as you want me anyway…. I’ve set up shop here. We are all really happy and settled.”

Filed under: Angel Iris Murphy Brown,Madison Belafonte,Melanie Brown,Phoenix Chi Brown

Photo credit: Twitter

Three kids by three different men – way to go Mel!

Yet if this was a man we were talking I doubt anybody would say anything. Double standards.

• WTF

People judge Rod Stewart he’s a revolving marital door, so it’s not surprising how his daughter Kimberly turned out.

I agree that people point it out quicker when it’s a woman, but there ARE some of us who think this is disgusting whether it be a man or woman.

• Nina87

Disgusting? Wow that’s a strong word… This woman had her first child with her husband, then divorced..it happens. She chose to keep her second child after a fling when many would have aborted. And now that she’s happy and settled with Stephen since 2007, why couldn’t they have a baby? In her case, I think she did the best she could and has a lovely family despite her personal ordeals.

I think she did the best she could and has a lovely family despite… her absolute inability to wait until she knows a man well enough (aka longer than a year) to have babies with him. Over and over and over again.

I hope this marriage sticks, for all of their sakes. But at some point she’s going to have to admit that SHE are the cause of this pattern because of the men she chooses.

2. Toya

Her daughters are all so beautiful!! And Stephen’s daughter Is a beauty too…Stephen is surrounded by so much sweetness!

That’s a good thing you’re not attracted by a 13 year old….

4. Anabelle

The baby is gorgeous! Phoenix and Angel aren’t so lucky in the looks department though, are they. Though, to be fair, I think it’s just a bad picture of Angel and, with Phoenix, all teenagers tend to go through an ugly stage. x

Phoenix may be a lot of things but beautiful is absolutely not one of them.

6. Hannah.J

Sure life might be good for her in Australia but what about Stephen’s oldest daughter she must miss her dad.

7. Claire

I think Phoenix looks just like her mom.

Glad to see the hateful bullies are out again today.

Yes, despite your high horsed best efforts, people still have opinions!

Calling children names is bullying. That’s not an opinion, it’s fact.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion. Posting it publicly is what makes you a terrible person.

I think there is something very wrong with a person who sees a photo of a child and their first thought is, “That kid is ugly”. Who even THINKS like that? Then the fact that they go through the trouble of posting it online, like they’re pointing out something significant and important, is mind-boggling.

Why why why would someone even say a child was ugly? I don’t get it.

OMG The little one is cute but the other thing got hit with the UGLY stick, Sure dont take after the mother.