Jennifer Garner & Daughters: Spa Girls

Jennifer Garner & Daughters: Spa Girls

Mom-of-three Jennifer Garner stepped out with her daughters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3, for a day at the spa in Brentwood, Calif. on Monday (April 9). The trio arrived at the nail salon full of excitement for a fun girls’ day out.

Since welcoming her son Samuel on February 27, Jen has returned to full-on mommy duty. She’s been seen with her gorgeous girls at birthday parties, shopping for shoes, at playdates, and so on!

Although we’ve yet to see him, baby Samuel is one of our favorite new babies in Hollywood! Take a look at our list of 10 favorite new tots in Tinseltown.

The kids’ father is Jennifer’s husband, fellow actor Ben Affleck.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Seraphina Affleck,Violet Affleck

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

Violet’s cute but she always looks so awkward when she’s walking, like she has some sort of skeletal disease.

She looks animated, not awkward. Looks likes she’s dancing or jumping in one photo, why is it so hard to believe that’s what she’s doing in the others?

3. Nina D.

I’ve seen paparazzi videos and Violet’s always skipping and such, so that’s why she looks like that in still photos.

I adore Jen and her girls!

I’m sorry, but those pants…. I don’t get it. I have a small budget and three little ones so I know what it’s like, exhausting and all, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never worn anything that unflattering. Even a pair of comfy sweats would look a little better. Oh well, her choice, none of my business, I don’t understand that’s all.

You don’t need to understand. They’re just clothes. Why is this so important to you?

• Audrey

Maybe they are comfy. And I actually don’t find them offensive or unattractive. Actually sweats anywhere but in the gym are what I don’t understand.

Actually sweats anywhere but in the gym are what I don’t understand.
        —————————————————————————————–
        Yeah, wholly inappropriate — unless of course they are lululemon and you are an a-list celeb shopping at whole foods ;)

The little one is adorable, but the older one always does look odd when she walks. Involuntary spasms. My best friend’s child walks the same way and she is autistic and has idiopathic toe walking issues.

7. Jeanne

My Grandma dresses more modern and prettier than JG. What gives with her clothing choices. She looks like she’s given up at 40. Sweats would look great and MUCH cuter than her choices.

8. Jeanne

Yeah, something must be wrong with the older one.. always gyrating when walking.. just not right.

It’s one thing to make comments about celebs (I suppose…) since it is arguably part of their job, but to criticize and evaluate their children is pretty odd and inappropriate. To take the time to spread negativity like that only makes this society worse.

10. Vivien

I love these atrilces. How many words can a wordsmith smith?

11. Hery

The ability to think like that is always a joy to bhelod

12. Flossy

Stands back from the keybroad in amazement! Thanks!

13. Ashley

blfStudios – Thank you so much guys! We had a great time with you as well and I look forward to the sreiencng!Hope your first week as a married couple went down well!