Michael Weatherly & Wife Welcome Daughter: Olivia

Michael Weatherly & Wife Welcome Daughter: Olivia

Congratulations to Michael Weatherly and his wife Bojana Jankovic who welcomed a baby girl on Tuesday (April 10). The couple have named her Olivia.

The NCIS star Tweeted: “Gentlefolk of Twitter and elsewhere, Bojana and I are proud to announce the arrival yesterday of OLIVIA WEATHERLY!”

Michael had talked to Life & Style expressing his excitement on the pregnancy.

We are very excited about welcoming a new member of the family, a daughter. I have a 16-year-old son and I am very excited to do it all over again. I am looking forward to not getting much sleep!”

The actor’s son August was born from his marriage to Amelia Heinle. Michael also was engaged to Jessica Alba from 2001-2003.

Thanks CBS reader Victoria

Filed under: Births,Michael Weatherly

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. klutzy_girl

Aw, yay! Congratulations to them, and I love her name.

2. Rebekah Zellers

Congrats to Michael and Bojana… Welcome to the world little Olivia.

oh an media… get over the Jessica Alba thing. We know! She hurt him and he’s better off without her.

Michael Weatherly has the IQ of an oyster and he’s a simpleton. He has no subjects of conversation except his “beautiful wife” and his dogs. I would like to slap his wife, she looks pretentious, hope they will divorce, they don’t make a beautiful couple at all !!!

Michael Weatherly has the IQ of an oyster and he’s a simpleton. He has no subjects of conversation except his “beautiful wife” and his dogs. Next…

6. Karin Blakely

Congratulations to Michael and Bojana!!!!! I love her name and I’ll bet she is adorable. Seriously if you don’t like him say nothing. YOU, anonymous, are very rude!!!!
    I like Michael and N.C.I.S.

7. Karin Blakely

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Michael and Bojana on your new baby girl, Olivia.

8. Karin Blakely

CONGRATULATIONS TO MICHAEL & BOJANA!!!!!! I BET SHE IS JUST ADORABLE!! I LOVE HER NAME!! ENJOY HER AS BABIES GROW UP SO FAST.

9. ethel baker

i think michael weatherly is great in ncis,many happy years to him and his wife and new baby