Sherri Shepherd & Son “Devastated” By DWTS Elimination

Sherri Shepherd & Son "Devastated" By DWTS Elimination

Sherri Shepherd isn’t the only was disappointed by her surprising elimination on last night’s Dancing with the Stars: The View co-host says that her 6-year-old son Jeffrey is also “pretty devastated.”

“He loved being there,” Sherri says of her son, who joined her on the set each week. “He also doesn’t quite understand that they won’t be going back.”

Despite their sadness, Sherri, who was partnered with dance pro Val Chmerkovskiy, says that she learned a lot from her brief time on the show.

“I learned I have stage fright, and have to get past it,” she admits. “And I was scared every week, and I learned to dance scared.”

Last month the 44-year-old mom revealed that she and her husband Lamar ‘Sal’ Sally are hoping to add to their family.

Filed under: Sherri Shepherd

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

surely she did not think she would go far in the competition ?
    I am surprised she went as far to being the 3 person kicked out

2. I ME MINE

Oh, please. Spare us your ‘shock’ and ‘devestation’.

3. Anonymouse

I don’t understand how she ever got a job on the View. She is one of the biggest dingbats on the planet!

• MJWJ

I agree with the three person above – Was never impressed with Sherri. She should of been the first to go – not Jack. Guess she thinks a lot of herself.

4. MJWJ

I totally agree with Anonymous, I Me Mine and Anonymouse – have never been inpressed with Sherri. Surprised she wasn’t oliminated before Jack. Guess she thinks a lot of herself.

5. Freud

First five comments from the same troll who neglected to take her MEDS because her split personality has taken over.

6. Freud

First five comments from the same troll who neglected to take her MEDS because her splint personality has taken over.

7. Pingback: Sherri Shepherd: "Sitting Next To Barbara Walters Is No Joke"